PDA

View Full Version : 6.0 Bug list again

ajb20
10-25-2004, 09:37 PM
1. quest::movepc(); Is not moving the players anywhere near the target location or anywhere near the safe point about half of the time. It tends to put them in about 3 or 4 different places in the zone randomly.

2. Gate/Death does not always return the person to their bind point. Sometimes it will and sometimes it will not. Have had at least 5 teleporters added to the known bad locations that it sends them to.

3. Items handed to a person from an NPC or purchased from an NPC lose their charges after a certain amount of time. This is with items that have unlimited charges. Making it so that the person has to loot the item instead fixes this problem so it seems its a problem with just getting the item from some other means from the NPC.

Raddiux
10-26-2004, 12:21 AM
I can confirm #2. More than half the time when my character dies, he appears in an incorrect part of the binded zone (usually in a wall or other geometry, from where its impossible to move).

Draugr
10-26-2004, 07:23 AM
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but sometime after CVS build 1.21 the zones no longer work. I can create a character and enter the start zone for that character, but I can't use #zone to goto another zone nor can I go over the zone line to transfer to the next zone. When I try to go over the zone line to zone to the next adjacent zone, I get some message that the zone is not ready for visitors. Just for a test I re-installed 1.18 and it worked with both #zone and walking over a zone line. Somewhere after 1.21 though it appears to have been broken. :(

ajb20
10-26-2004, 10:18 AM
In your zone table you need to rename the fields minium_level and minium_status to min_level and min_status, that will solve the zoning issues. I am going to add it to the changelog on my post for updated Perl compiles.