PDA

View Full Version : How use minilogin for play with 2 PC's?

Camaris
10-27-2004, 01:33 AM
I would like to know how i must to do for get minilogin working on LAN for 2 PC's, i really dont know what i am doing bad, the old minilogin was working very good on LAN. Anybody could help? plz

zephyr325
10-27-2004, 01:35 AM
As soon as you've got minilogin up and working, it should work for multiple PC's. You're going to have to get more specific about what's working, not working, error messages, etc.

10-27-2004, 03:06 AM
I cant connect with the PC that is doing of server, i dont know what IP he must use on his account, and what ip must use on loginserver.ini

When he is loggin, he gets to server select screen, but when he try enter one server, he get a message error on world output saying that name/password is erroneus and put strange name/pass like CV455J3.....

Skyphen
01-30-2005, 08:35 AM
first make sure that you are using your local ip addres something like 192.168.x.x for all places you need to put in your ip address like loginserver.in and boot5zones.bat. Second add into accounts table a new acccount with the ip address that your friends local ip address is. If you dont know what it is open a command window and type ipconfig on your friends computer. Verify that the ip address poping up on minilogin is the same as the ip address that world.exe reads when your friend connects.