PDA

View Full Version : Custom GM Status Levels?

VooDooKenshin
10-28-2004, 06:42 PM
Is it possible to create Custom GM Levels with specific commands allowed?

For instance: if I wanted to allow someone all of the +0 commands but only a select few of the +10 commands is there a way to set this up?

Thank you for any information you can provide. I'm a relative newb so please be gentle ;)

sotonin
10-28-2004, 06:45 PM
addon.ini

VooDooKenshin
10-28-2004, 06:57 PM
That was fast, you rock

Xentar
10-28-2004, 08:01 PM
Well I'm messing around with the GM rights issue right now and I'm having weird problems. Addon.ini file is default the way it comes with ! in front of all the commands.

I have set myself as 255 and several friends are at lvl 10 and 1 at 100. The friend at lvl10 can't do #searchitem even though it is set to lvl 0 in addon.ini

I can't even find the command #summon if I wanted to summon a character to me. The friend with 100 access can't do a lot of the commands he should be able to. Once time I set my access to 300 and I couldn't do /who all or send any tells. Are these known bugs right now?

mrea
10-28-2004, 10:35 PM
its #itemsearch and /summon <name>

Cisyouc
10-28-2004, 11:53 PM
its #itemsearch and /summon <name>shrug i use #search and #si hehe

Xentar
10-29-2004, 10:28 AM
If anyone is having problems with the addon.ini commands and the error when bootzone gives the error "blah blah hp has been set to access level 0". What I did to fix the problem was to really just RETYPE that like "!hp=50" and deleted the old one. I did that with the ones having the problem and now my bootzone batch file is totally clean, no errors. It's completely following the addon.ini file and all commands work for the appropriate lvls.

Just a note, just to have an addon.ini file that was easy to read and find the proper lvls of access, I had tried to categorize it like below.

#Level 20
!hp=20
!si=20

#Level 30
!summon=30

But this caused a problem and I could do almost any commands, couldn't do a /who all or /Tell. It seems the very first line where it said something like #blah blah...is the only line that can act as a //comment line. So you can't comment stuff in the middle of the file.