PDA

View Full Version : 6.0 peq db doesnt work?

onejessman
11-03-2004, 09:15 PM
[Status] CURRENT_WORLD_VERSION:EQEMu 0.6.0-DR1
[Status] Loading variables..
[Status] Loading zones..
[Status] Clearing groups..
[Status] Loading items..
[Status] EMuShareMem loaded
[Status] Loading items from database: count=36965, max id=77768
[Error] DBLoadItems query 'SELECT charges,unknown002,unknown003,merchantprice,un
known005,unknown006,unknown007,unknown008,itemclas s,name,lore,idfile,id,weight,n
orent,nodrop,attuneable,size,slots,cost,icon,unkno wn018,unknown019,unknown020,tr
adeskills,cr,dr,pr,mr,fr,astr,asta,aagi,adex,acha, aint,awis,hp,mana,ac,deity,ski
llmodvalue,skillmodtype,banedmgrace,banedmgamt,ban edmgbody,magic,casttime2,haste
proclvl,reqlevel,bardtype,bardvalue,light,delay,re clevel,recskill,elemdmgtype,el
emdmgamt,effecttype,range,damage,color,classes,rac es,unknown061,spellid,maxcharg
es,itemtype,material,sellrate,unknown067,casttime, unknown069,proc_rate_mod,focus
id,combateffects,shielding,stunresist,strikethroug h,combatskill,combatskilldmg,s
pellshield,avoidance,accuracy,unknown081,factionmo d1,factionmod2,factionmod3,fac
tionmod4,factionamt1,factionamt2,factionamt3,facti onamt4,charmfile,augtype,augsl
ot1type,augslot2type,augslot3type,augslot4type,aug slot5type,ldonpointtheme,ldonp
ointcost,ldonsold,bagtype,bagslots,bagsize,bagwr,u nknown105,booktype,filename,ba
nedmgamt2,augmentrestriction,loreflag,pendingloref lag,artifactflag,summonedflag,
tribute,gmflag,endur,dotshielding,attackbonus,hpre gen,manaregen,hastepercent,dam
ageshield,minstatus FROM items ORDER BY id', #1054: Unknown column 'unknown008'
in 'field list'
Error: EMuShareMem: DLLLoadItems: !cbDBLoadItems
[Error] Error: Could not load item data. But ignoring
[Status] ./LoginServer.ini read.
[Status] Loading guild ranks..
[Status] Loading ./addon.ini..
[Status] Loading EQ time of day..
[Status] Deleted 0 stale player corpses from database
[Status] Deleted 0 stale player backups from database
Warning: You need to get laid...
TCP listening on: 192.168.1.102:9000
World server listening on: 192.168.1.102:9000
Connected to LoginServer: newlogin1.eqemulator.net:5994

ive seen this problem b4 i followed the instructions on the main website with waht to do with a new db, read abounch of posts didnt really see an answer help 6.0 peq

jbahe
11-04-2004, 03:47 AM
I myself had some problems getting this working. I would reccomend you get 6.0dr2 off the files section of the main page, works really well with this db. Then follow the db instructions on the main page as well. I sourced in kunark_rc1.sql, tempmerchantlist.sql, doors_update.sql, and doorsdata.sql.

I got an error about a duplicate entry on a door in freeport, but every thing seems to work well despite the warning that you should get no errors on the db page.

Did you use the save characters or the regular db?

sotonin
11-04-2004, 04:47 AM
I had the same issue with the new "update" that came out after we released kunark.

I had to do the following to get it working properly.

Follow the directions, but after you run doors_update.sql you'll notice a error in freport. but the last 2 go through fine.

Now run this.

mysqldump -u user -p databasename doors>doors.sql

that dumps the contents of your doors table.

Now do this.

DELETE FROM doors;

Now run the doors_update.sql AGAIN on the empty doors table.

It should update your first one, and error on the second 2, because they were already done previously. Now your structure should be proper.

now

source doors.sql

and itll put the info back into your table. Proceed with doorsdata.sql and you are done.