PDA

View Full Version : Question about EQEmu Admin

Laviathon
11-04-2004, 12:48 PM
i Downloaded EQEmu Admin tool 5.2 that was the only one i could find ... i had trouble getting the other 2 edditors to work

my question is how do i get the item to stay it loos as if everything loads ok i get a item made

1st .. i click on add record
2nd .. i name the item put in stats and such
3rd .. i hit commit changes
and i though that wuld keep the item in the list but it dont .. so i load up the server and log in and try to find the item and it is not found

thank you for your time

wize_one
11-04-2004, 01:40 PM
item table has changed since EQ Admin.. it had been a dead prog for a while now

Laviathon
11-04-2004, 01:49 PM
what would you sugest as a good program like EQEmu admin ?

i head about IEQ but am haveing troubles getting it to work as well

-------------edit---------------------
i also have MySQL-Front ..

wize_one
11-04-2004, 05:07 PM
mysql-front is what alot of us use

Laviathon
11-04-2004, 10:35 PM
for some reason it is giveing me troubles ... i read about MySQL Control Center .. so i downloaded it and that one is alot easier for me tto use and to edit when i am trying to make items the only problem with it is i dont know alot about this yet and .. i want to edit what the merchants sell so i figured under Merchantlist bit it dont explain much of anything

Foxseven
11-05-2004, 04:25 AM
1. Find the merchant name in NPC TYPES. Lets use Tubal_Weaver
2. Go to merchant_id. In my case my db says the id is 2007
3. Go to the table Merchantlist and query the merchantid 2007, or whatever your id is.
4. Then either add a record using a unique slot, I think the limit is around 72. Or overwrite an exisiting one.

Laviathon
11-05-2004, 08:51 PM
---------------------EDIT-------------------
nm i got it .. do have a question though .. cant seem to find the section were i can edit the item price .. i was testing the merchant with the items 25518 = gloves of the bonecaster and they only sell for 1cp lol no way would you find them for that price ...

thank you

Foxseven
11-06-2004, 05:31 AM
Look under the table items. Its in there