PDA

View Full Version : AA's not functioning

Celestial
11-08-2004, 02:34 AM
Some of the AA's are not functioning correctly like new AA in omens of war Mnemonic Retention which gives an extra spell gem. (The UI spell gem is hidden till you buy that AA and then it appears but you cant memorize a spell to it.

Also some of the AA's for warriors are missing, i noticed that Combat Fury is missing, and Fury of the Ages requires Combat agility as a pre-requisite (which doesnt make sense, it should require Cobat Fury, but then again what do i know).

Although there are alot of AA's available, i don't think they are all there, if you look the cleric class AAs, the only one available to the cleric is Mass Group Buff. Also it seems like AAXP is very hard to get if you play legit, takes about 1 hour to get one AA at level 65. As i recall on live, i was able to get one every half hour solo.

Natural Durability with a base of 4.5k hp (unbuffed) added 50hitpoints total, on the first purchase, but thereafter upgrading that ability did not increase hit points at all. It should be an easy formula, according to the description its a set percentage of base hit points. And i would assume the upgrades thereafter for warriors in GoD Heightened Durability would not work either.

fathernitwit
11-08-2004, 03:50 AM
http://www.eqemulator.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=17946&postdays=0&postorder=asc&sta rt=15

2nd post

Celestial
11-08-2004, 05:10 AM
Yeah, i feel pretty stupid reading the previous posts now. Sorry for reposting this. If im not too busy tonight ill see about how i can help with this =).

RangerDown
11-08-2004, 07:30 AM
Read the forums noob!!

j/k :lol: Cya on tonight hopefully.