PDA

View Full Version : Making SNARE spell line work

WildcardX
11-10-2004, 05:25 PM
Has anyone had any luck in making the snare line of spells work? If so, could you please share with me how? On my server atleast, the snare line of spells don't seem to slow monster movement rate and I noticed the root line of spells overwrite any snares.

hoppy02
11-30-2004, 12:20 PM
I have the same issue :-(

Quading is no fun when the snare dont stick lol

Zengez
11-30-2004, 01:23 PM
Just noticed that today playing a ranger, i thought my snare just sucked or the mob i was snaring was really fast base speed (was obviously not playing my typical pc in my typical environment hehe) Would be nice to know how to fix that hehe

Sarepean
12-05-2004, 04:11 AM
I just noticed that Snare seems to work on Krusher's.

Wonder if this was fixed??

-Sarepean

Scorpx725
12-05-2004, 07:54 AM
FNW said something about the snare effect working, it just dosent work enough. The mobs speed is decreased, but not decreased enough.

Or something like that >.>

#npcstats
Cast Snare
#npcstats

Work with what you find.

Sarepean
12-05-2004, 02:47 PM
Don't know--- my computer I was running Emulator off of just died one day, so I'm working on getting another one running, but I've been playing on PEQ and Krusher's and Snare seems to have no effect at all on PEQ--- but the best I could do was a timing test based on my druid spells, so in no way accurate. =/

Krusher's seems to have it working perfectly, though.

Maybe we could talk them into sharing whatever they did to fix it?

-Sarepean

Scorpx725
12-06-2004, 08:56 AM
I dont see why they wouldnt. Or if anything have them send it to a Developer, and they merge it into the code.