PDA

View Full Version : Missing .s3d file--- can't seem to download it

Sarepean
11-12-2004, 01:13 AM
What expansion is "The Hole" included in? I patched up to live, downloaded all the kunark files, all the velious, and all the luclin, and then the optional zones, plus the Everquest Legends zones and I still don't have the .s3d map for "the hole." Is it named oddly or what???

-Sarepean

sdabbs65
11-12-2004, 01:30 AM
What expansion is "The Hole" included in? I patched up to live, downloaded all the kunark files, all the velious, and all the luclin, and then the optional zones, plus the Everquest Legends zones and I still don't have the .s3d map for "the hole." Is it named oddly or what???

-Sarepean

THE HOLE's Location is blasted out caverns beneath the continent of Odus.

The Hole was created at the end of the Erudin/Heretic war, when the Heretics used their magical powers to punch a hole in the earth deep into the depths of Odus. Within this deep shaft they built their city of Paineel. However, they penetrated too deeply and, unknown to them at first, they had touched upon the Plane of Underfoot itself, which had been cast onto the earth in eons past. In the years after the city was built, they became aware of the enemy below them and attempted to block them in, but with the arrival of the great Master Yael, the elementals and minions of Brell swept through the city on one gruesome night, destroying everything in their path. The Heretics were forced to retreat to their highest outpost, the site of the current city of Paineel.

http://www.eqatlas.com/hole.html

cofruben
11-12-2004, 03:38 AM
try a complete check