PDA

View Full Version : Error: Username/Password was not accepted for file transacti

unkn0wn2002
11-23-2004, 08:04 AM
When i click my icon to open eqemulator and connect to my server i get this.

Attempting to connect to Patch Server...

Error: Username/Password was not accepted for file transaction.
Please send a email to linmiyu@trilake.net concerning this error.

Coud someone please tell me what this is ??? it has happen befor but some how it went away. i had to restore and reinstall my modem tho. coud it be from my firewall ? please help :cry:

RangerDown
11-23-2004, 09:14 AM
Whatever program you're using is not something sanctioned by EQEmu, and since it's a patcher program you might get in trouble for discussing it here. (Since you're essentially asking for help with getting client files = warez)

I suggest you do exactly what the program said -- contact that email address.

unkn0wn2002
11-23-2004, 09:26 AM
the only program i use is eq playnice , other then that thier is no other program unless its a program that has nuthing to do with everquest, i have had alot of spyware on my computer lately but i have got rid of most of it with spybot search and destroy

unkn0wn2002
11-23-2004, 09:34 AM
i also noticed this happen after i had left my char on for a long period of time, mabie 4 hours idleing i had forgot i was logged on, i came back and my screen was mested up i coudent cast spells or move or talk and so on, so i just did manual reboot, pushed the button in until shut off, then i restarted and tryed to log on and i got this , also i cant log onto my servers web site ??????? sure this coud not hav anything to do with my firewall on my modem or something? :roll:

unkn0wn2002
11-23-2004, 09:48 AM
here is a list of my alt ctrl delt , i realy just wana play, i dont know what is rong :(

taskmgr.exe
hkcmd.exe
tfswctrl.exe
KBD.exe
hpsysdrv.exe
explorer.exe
spoolsv.exe
svchost.exe - 4x i dunno what it is 2 are under system one in local
service the other in network service

lsass.exe
services.exe
winlogon.exe
csrss.exe - i think this is spyware i dunno hwo to get rid of it

smss.exe - spyware i think
IEXPLORE.exe
wdfmgr.exe
Navapsvc.exe
System
System Idle Process

unkn0wn2002
11-25-2004, 12:23 AM
LOL now for some reason outa the blue, its working now, i just tryed to open it , and bam the patch game thru and i can log on, lol i dunno what this bug or something is ? hope it dont happen agian. thanks for any info tho.

Mongrel
11-25-2004, 03:42 AM
You're using the Winter's Roar patcher. If you want to play on your own server, that patcher isn't neccessary.