PDA

View Full Version : Scorpius 2k Black Screen

TheFunkyBox
11-24-2004, 04:02 AM
God.. can anyone tell me the adress of Scorpius 2k's site so I can D/L the patcher? Ive sifted though 40,000 shit posts by using the Search button and I can find anything even close to what Im looking for.

Im having serious trouble with theis "Black Char Screen" bullshit, and cant find a fix. Ive D/L'ed the files off of WR, ive deleted files and repatched, Got the latest Drivers for my Video Card <Radeon 9000> not a damn thing seems to work when I try it, but it goes great for everyone else. I guess thats supposed to tell me Im doing something wrong, but im following any instructions I get down to the very last letter. Im not new to Everquest Emulator either. Id appriciate any help. <Maybe this should be in Support Forums?>

Memener
11-24-2004, 08:39 AM
can anyone tell me the adress of Scorpius 2k's site so I can D/L the patcher?

I am not sure but i think the last EQlive patch broke their patcher.

Just try patching to EQlive (I havent heard if theres and new patch or not) If you still have problem delete or uninstall EQ and reinstall and download the 4 hour EQlive patch.

Also this could be a few other problem if that doesnt help let me know i list a few other causes.

mattmeck
11-24-2004, 09:27 AM
did break our patcher just tried it today, and we have a fix for this in our tutorial on how to connect.

He is trying to connect to us using the WR patcher so its not working, already answered him on our forums.