PDA

View Full Version : RP Server?

XxMadHatterxX
11-24-2004, 03:06 PM
I know this has been attempted and just hasn't worked, from what I've seen, and I understand it'd be hard to enforce, but I'm sure that only the interested would join. Who would be interested in a Role-Playing Server? Role-Playing is one of the most interesting aspects of EverQuest, due to it's rich history and environment. So much has changed and has occured in the world of Norrath, and it seems to me that Role-Playing on the Live Severs was completly lost after the Planes of Power upgrade. The two upgrades after which were dully thought out expansions with little to no story line. I'm not much at codeing or anything of the sort, in fact, screw "not much" I know absolutely nothing about codeing. I know much about GM-ing, and know, very well, the powers of a GM on Live, and the rules and such. Maybe in cooperation, we could create a Role-Playing server, rich with Story Based Events?

Or, maybe, is there a Role-Playing server in development that they may need help with the story line? I could be a great help with that. Either way, contact me. My E-mail adress is
slashified@hotmail.com.

Raddiux
11-24-2004, 03:48 PM
Circle of Elements is an "unofficial" roleplay server. You can check the server's FAQ for more info:

www.eqclassic.net

Z.Wylde
11-24-2004, 03:50 PM
Role playing is a complete waste of time.

learn from example, the fact that no solid role playing servers exist in eqemu or eqlive is a pretty good reason to show that people dont want to sit around and talk like fairies.

Melwin
11-24-2004, 08:14 PM
On WR, there's enforced roleplaying during events, but as our less eloquent friend Z.Wylde put it noone really wants to roleplay 24/7.