PDA

View Full Version : Moderation Change

Rogean
12-02-2004, 03:02 PM
In light of many recent events, we have decided to make a change in moderators.

Mattmeck will be taking the role as Forum Administrator. Under him, Melwin and Liscadipesce will be forum moderators.

Doodman
12-02-2004, 03:04 PM
As you all have probably seen, the development team has decided to place mattmeck in the role of forum administrator. This was a decision made among a the current and most active developers and discussed on IRC.

He is acting as an extension of the development team and enforcing the rules and conduct that we want to see on the forums. A place for support and discussion related to EQEmu.

Reporting to him will be Lisc (if he returns from EQ2) and Melwin. They will be standard for moderators.

If you have issues with the way the forums are being moderated or something you feel that should be moderated that is not, please bring it to matt's attention. If you do not get addequate response to your issue, feel free to PM me with the issue and I will address it.

All members of this forum are subject to the rules and conduct put forth by the development team (and by extension, mattmeck). Developers, admins, moderators and members alike. No one is above the law.

We're not trying to to make the forums dry and serious all the time. But, lately it has been an uncontrolled playground and that needs to stop.

Please, keep it clean and civil. Everyone will be better off if we do.

mattmeck
12-02-2004, 03:07 PM
The Developers have informed me of what they would like done and how it will be done. If you have any Ideas to help with making these forums more professional please PM me or see me in IRC.

Forum Rules updated and posted, please read them.

Spike
12-02-2004, 05:43 PM
0_o *raises eyebrow*

Mattmeck knows im his brother, ill send you some ideas matt.

x-scythe
12-02-2004, 06:05 PM
nice, i know mattmeck will do a good job at this.

congrats matt

mysticalninjajesus
12-02-2004, 09:41 PM
yeah hell do a good job. some of us will have to tone it down :P

Dave987
12-03-2004, 02:31 AM
Good job matt, about time something was done before the whole project died...

Can't wait to see changes! :wink:

a_Guest03
12-03-2004, 09:30 AM
Grats mattmeck!

dark_one
12-08-2004, 02:31 PM
Reporting to him will be Lisc (if he returns from EQ2) and Melwin. They will be standard for

on liscadipesce's defence hes not on EQ2 he may be playing but he is having some family issues right now...

thx