PDA

View Full Version : The Chronicals of Destruction: Custom Legit

Woodlife Treestrider
12-10-2004, 03:59 AM
EDIT: We could use someone to host this server for us. My comp is very much not good enough to run with the amount of people we plan on having join. E-mail me if you would like to offer your comp up, maybe we can talk.

Hey, just wanted to let everyone know that I have finally set up my server, and I am working on it atm. CoD is going to be a fully custom server, along with custom quests, items, npcs, zones, ect. Now, in order to make the server more fun, it seems like people want to be strong and stuff right off the bat. Well, I am planning on making brand new newbie armor and weapon quest. The armor and stuff aren't gonna be super l33t or whatever, just a couple more ac and stats. This in turn, however, will force me to make harder mobs and quests. But, in the end I think this server will be very fun for those of you who are looking for a custom-legit type server. The whole server is some what real world based. Good races will start in heaven (aka Hall of Honor B) while the evil races will start in Hell (I haven't decided exactly on one just yet, im considering: Plane of Justice or SolB... email if you have any suggestions.) I am actually looking for possible GMs and Worldbuilders. If you are interested, email me at kingofthebunnys@yahoo.com . Also, be warned, I will delete ANY messages that people send, and you don't fit the profile. For GMs, I want some experience behind you. Worldbuilders, the exact same thing. Don't bother to email me if you have no idea how to spawn mobs ect ect... Thanks, and hope to see you there!

Orknel