PDA

View Full Version : Race wars

Burnfist
12-17-2004, 01:46 PM
Great PvP server, quite new , nice staff

Things id like to see done in this server would be:
-Solo zones where mob have less hp but give no item/quest reward
-Forced PvP at start, forced team choosing at start(still with choice of the team)
-A bigger XP bonus
-A bigger AA xp bonus
-There is too much resists on the gears as of now, and you will NOT land on someone of your level unless u can dispell good (IE: enc)
-Pets need better dmg to be closer to weapon dmg / dly
-Melees are too good for now, find a way to make it a bit more balanced
-This would just be fun: some way of asking an NPC or something about who have the most pvp kills (some kind of top 10 or something) and how many kills they have
-No PvP vs people on your faction
-No faction change (unless you ask a GM)
-No possibility of /guildremoving (so we cant leave our faction), unless you wish to do so (with GM help???)

I like the custom zones so far tho, mobs are hard but they give good reward, but they are definatly not Exping mobs hehe :) oh well tahts what i had to say.. hope to kick ur ass errr see you online!

(i know i gave a lot of bad parts and nto many ''good sides'' but there is a lot, just come and play if u like PvP... best around right now )

Eklipse
12-17-2004, 03:35 PM
What's their web site? I don't see it in the normal server lineup.

Burnfist
12-18-2004, 07:44 AM
It was downed yesterday night without notice, i do not know about the server website... :(

yoman258
12-18-2004, 09:43 AM
the owner is in mexico for the weekend also (burnfist its me yumanye) and he said he wont be on alllll weekend so if the server went down it wont come back up until he gets back

Lananae
12-18-2004, 12:03 PM
That really sucks, I guess (Hi Burnfist, Yumanye :o )

yoman258
12-18-2004, 12:08 PM
its an extremly fun server so far ive made it to highest level and furthest advanced in game with Burnfist right behind me. Tons of quest GMs are friendly the owner Punny always changes stuff as soon as you mention it he comes up with great fun quests when you see it up you should play.

canehdian
12-18-2004, 10:29 PM
ok the server is up, i called my house and had my bro load it for you guys, so have fun on it ill see you guys on there when i get back

talk too you all later!

Punny Nani!

and Cecil!