}

if($itemcount{xxx} == 3)
{
quest::say("xxx");
quest::summonitem(xxx);
}
}
----
if($itemcount{xxxx} == 10) - will not accept stacked items. i can change it to 4 then turn them in unstacked and it will work...ty

Cisyouc
12-18-2004, 04:24 PM
Hmmm. Ill take a look at the new code for $itemcount tomorrow.

fathernitwit
12-19-2004, 10:24 AM
contrary to popular belief.. the item count code still dosent make stacking allowed on handins... not that this would be hard to fix, but thats how it is right now.

Cisyouc
12-19-2004, 10:31 AM
Oh? Becuase $itemcount worked with stacked items in the old system im positive, we used to have to tell people on evolution 1 TO stack them.

fathernitwit
12-19-2004, 10:34 AM
if by old quest system, you mean the .qst thing, then I buy that. but heres the perl code to deal with it, and theres just no way it supports stacked items. Been this way since I got here at least.

string hashname = packagename + std::string("::itemcount");
perl->eval(std::string("%").append(hashname).append(" = ();").c_str());
perl->eval(std::string("++$").append(hashname).append("{$").append(packagename).append("::item1};").c_str());
perl->eval(std::string("++$").append(hashname).append("{$").append(packagename).append("::item2};").c_str());
perl->eval(std::string("++$").append(hashname).append("{$").append(packagename).append("::item3};").c_str());
perl->eval(std::string("++$").append(hashname).append("{$").append(packagename).append("::item4};").c_str());

Cisyouc
12-19-2004, 10:36 AM
Hmmmm.
Don't know what to say. I could have sworn...

Oh well. :P

fathernitwit
12-19-2004, 10:39 AM
and I take back my statement that it should be trivial to change, because you would have to invent a path for the item counts to get into the Event() handler from the trading code, and as far as I can see, there just isnt such a path right now, nor an easy way to add one without jacking with the Event() prototype, which I dont think is a good solution.