PDA

View Full Version : Warning about bushman's lair

IATolapumj
12-19-2004, 08:07 PM
The server I have been playing on went down, so I went on over to bushman's lair. I find a GM on and start talking to him. Since I still havent seen the cshome zone I ask him if it would be alright if I could be summoned there to look around, which would of course require me to be a GM. after a bit of talking I do a favor for him and he gives me access to go there and do #race, cause I was curious of some of the races on the list at this website.

I find I need to download the zone file for cshome, so I cant go there. May as well mess around with #race. While im doing this he asks what I played on live, and he says he'll make me a server op if I give him my account on live. When I refuse this deal my account was emediately banned. I would list the name of the GM here if I remembered it (had ~ on both sides of name, and GM status was GM-impossible)

I know this could be labeled as flaming but I think people need to be warned of this activity, first giving people GM commands so easily then using their power to try to get accounts on live. I actually got a good laugh from this, heh.

Muuss
12-19-2004, 08:11 PM
What do you have on your live account ? a chanty with a robe and a 2hander ? ok sorry, this is a bad joke :oops:

mattmeck
12-19-2004, 09:06 PM
This forum isnt just for the good comments, you didnt flame, you told what happend and didnt use persnal bashiing.

yoman258
12-20-2004, 06:25 AM
I dont think I did... oh i called him retarded sorry well the reason was retarded but it was ~Cameron~ that bans people for no odd reason.

Laviathon
12-20-2004, 06:39 AM
sorry got a little lost did ~Cameron~ ban you or did bushman
i was a GM-Imp on there for a while acctualy i was the first on there i started out a GM-imp when he was 5.7 dr6 and told him he should get the 6.0 .... i loged ontoday and noticed i was nto a GM-imp wich is no big deal considering i have not had a whole lot of time latly to do anything .. the reason i ask just seems weird bush acting like that if it was him , i never had any problems with him

later

bushman77
12-20-2004, 06:45 AM
this really hurts, not you Laviathon

Wiz
12-20-2004, 08:00 AM
Bad staff kills 99.9% of all servers.

yoman258
12-20-2004, 08:15 AM
1 person killed the whole server by himself =/ Seemed like a cool server maybe next time Bush will pick someone that isnt into being power hungry or whatever it was he was acting like that for. Maybe you can regain status some how Because after all these people read this im not sure there gonna even want to check it out

dragonboy13
12-20-2004, 04:26 PM
well hate to tell yall that guy is back =/ i quit his server till he is gone so i am sorry to all who want but cant play cuz this jerk =(

-looser

ryder911
12-21-2004, 12:59 AM
Personally I like the server, it is a awesome server, I have alot of fun playing on there.

Zisct1
12-21-2004, 10:09 PM
It was only fun when killswitch was a GM /nod

If you guys ever run into a guy named Kumadar or anything like that, run he is emotionally unstable.