PDA

View Full Version : /cry.....

solid11
12-23-2004, 01:07 PM
I have set up my server w/minilogin as per Malignus' and Spike's tutorial on server setup to the "T". Everything looks good with minilogin, world.exe, and boot5 startup, no errors, and boot5 goes into sleep mode. I go to log into server list and I get no servers, (was just hoping to see mine), and it says 0 of 7 expansions owned. This is PRE-12/15 patch BTW...
Also, Windows firewall is OFF and my Linksys router is set up for the ports listed on Boot5zones.bat file, and 9000.

First question is,

What is the usual login for using minilogin? Your eqemu account or one you set up in mysql or is it something default?

Next,

What would cause it to say I own no expansions? Since I have them all up to OoW.

Here is my files: (with no spaces where they shouldn't be)

#LOGINSERVER.INI FILE#

### --- This file tells world.exe what loginserver to connect to.
### --- Leave the account and password field BLANK.

### --- Public Login is un-supported as is LAN playing. We reccomend using the EQEmu.net Loginserver ALWAYS.

### --- NOTE: Starting 6-1-2002, you can no longer use the word "Server" in worldname.
### --- NOTE2: the word "Server" is added to each server automaticly.

# READ README.TXT

[LoginServer]
loginserver=127.0.0.1
loginserver2=127.0.0.1
loginport=5999
loginport2=5999
worldname=nameipicked
worldaddress=127.0.0.1
locked=false
account=
password=

[WorldServer]
Defaultstatus=20
Unavailzone=

[ChatChannelServer]
worldshortname=
chataddress=
chatport=

[LoginConfig]
ServerMode=MiniLogin
ServerPort=5999

#DB.INI FILE#

# READ README.TXT!

[Database]
host=localhost
user=********
password=*******
database=eq

### --- This file tells world.exe what computer mySQL is on. Host should
### --- be left "localhost" unless mysql is on a differant computer than world.exe

#BOOT5ZONES.BAT FILE#

REM: ****Read this first!!!****

REM: This file requires your real IP in the place of "YourIP" when you are connecting
REM: To the EQEmu Loginserver.

REM: When you are using minilogin, Replace all IP Addresses to say 127.0.0.1

REM: If you still get errors try using localhost instead of 127.0.0.1

REM:--------------Start-----------------------
@echo off

if NOT exist spells_us.txt goto NOSPELL

start zone . 127.0.0.1 7995 127.0.0.1
start zone . 127.0.0.1 7996 127.0.0.1
start zone . 127.0.0.1 7997 127.0.0.1
start zone . 127.0.0.1 7998 127.0.0.1
start zone . 127.0.0.1 7999 127.0.0.1
exit
cls

:NOSPELL
echo You did not copy the spells_us.txt from your everquest directory to this one. Please do so or zones will crash on startup.
PAUSE

REM:---------------END------------------------

#MINILOGINACCOUNTS.INI FILE#

# Max 200 lines total (including comments and blank lines)
# Blank lines may mess up the line # reported in error messages
127.0.0.1 ******** ********

(BTW, what would the name and PW of the miniloginaccounts file relate to? The default login and PW?)

#EQHOST.TXT FILE#

[LoginServer]
Host=127.0.0.1:5999

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Windows XP W/SP2
P4 3 GHz
Asus P4P800 board
2G DDR RAM
Geforce 5600 FX 256
Linksys wireless G, BB router

Seb
01-19-2005, 03:05 AM
Hello,
I have exactly the same problem.
Have you by a chance solved it?
Anyone have some ideas how to solve?
Thanks

Cailin
01-23-2005, 07:08 AM
I don't believe you need MiniLoginAccounts.ini. (I'm using the same set-up as you are - no miniloginaccounts.ini file.)

What you DO need is a row in your account table in your database that will tell the server what your account username and password is. As in, run this query in the MySQL console (after selecting your eq database, of course):
INSERT INTO account (name, password, status, minilogin_ip) VALUES ('yourusernamehere', 'yourpasswordhere', 0, 'youripaddresshere');
(Of course, replace all of the 'your...here' with the proper values. Be SURE to keep the single quotes in the query, or else it will fail.)

This will add the row into the database. Rename your miniloginaccounts.ini file to something like miniloginaccounts.ini.bak in order to make sure the server doesn't look for it. And try logging in with your new account after rebooting MiniLogin.exe.