PDA

View Full Version : Kunark server

JAsbugg
03-14-2005, 07:15 AM
Hi everyone! I'm new to EQEmu and I am interested in starting a Legit Kunark server. My question is this. Is there a way to set up a server that is everything from the original everquest and kunark expansion as they are straight from the CD install? What I mean is, is it possible for me to set up a server so people could connect to it just by installing directly from the Kunark cd and not having to update to EQlive? If so could someone please explain to me how this would work? Thanks!

Edit: I would still like to know how to do this even if it is only able to be done over a LAN.

wize_one
03-14-2005, 07:31 AM
cant be done at all..

JAsbugg
03-14-2005, 09:46 AM
Ok well I'm a little confused then. If I were to follow a tutorial on setting up a server, which includes updating to EQLive, wouldnt that make it so I have all the expansions enabled on my server? How would I set it up if I just wanted EQ classic and Kunark?

Virus11
03-14-2005, 10:11 AM
Right now live will break EQEmu. The current database is only spawned up to kunark at the moment, so it should work. It would just have the featured of live, such as AAs and such, unless you disabled them.