PDA

View Full Version : Compiling Problems with DR3 world binary

z3phyrus
03-17-2005, 03:46 AM
When trying to compile the CVS from sourceforge.net on linux which is DR3 i got a shitload of errors with the world server

mon/extprofile.o ../common/timeoutmgr.o -rdynamic -L. -lstdc++ -lm -lz -L/usr/lib/mysql -L/usr/mysql/lib -lmysqlclient -ldl -o world
../common/dbcore.o(.text+0x99d): In function `DBAsyncLoop(void*)':
../common/dbcore.cpp:215: undefined reference to `Condition::Wait()'
../common/dbcore.o(.text+0xa03): In function `DBAsync::DBAsync[not-in-charge](DBcore*)':
../common/dbcore.cpp:230: undefined reference to `Condition::Condition[in-charge]()'
../common/dbcore.o(.text+0xafb):../common/dbcore.cpp:238: undefined reference to `Condition::~Condition [in-charge]()'
../common/dbcore.o(.text+0xb59): In function `DBAsync::DBAsync[in-charge](DBcore*)':
../common/dbcore.cpp:230: undefined reference to `Condition::Condition[in-charge]()'
../common/dbcore.o(.text+0xc51):../common/dbcore.cpp:238: undefined reference to `Condition::~Condition [in-charge]()'
../common/dbcore.o(.text+0xd62): In function `DBAsync::~DBAsync [not-in-charge]()':
../common/dbcore.cpp:243: undefined reference to `Condition::~Condition [in-charge]()'
../common/dbcore.o(.text+0xd6f):../common/dbcore.cpp:243: undefined reference to `Condition::~Condition [in-charge]()'
../common/dbcore.o(.text+0xe9c): In function `DBAsync::~DBAsync [in-charge]()':
../common/dbcore.cpp:243: undefined reference to `Condition::~Condition [in-charge]()'
../common/dbcore.o(.text+0xea9):../common/dbcore.cpp:243: undefined reference to `Condition::~Condition [in-charge]()'
../common/dbcore.o(.text+0xfd6):../common/dbcore.cpp:243: more undefined references to `Condition::~Condition [in-charge]()' follow
../common/dbcore.o(.text+0x1068): In function `DBAsync::StopThread()':
../common/dbcore.cpp:254: undefined reference to `Condition::Signal()'
../common/dbcore.o(.text+0x1137): In function `DBAsync::AddWork(DBAsyncWork**, unsigned)':
../common/dbcore.cpp:282: undefined reference to `Condition::Signal()'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

i tried to run all the stuff with the DR2 world server but somehow my zoneservers crash all the time when i try to zone :/

Any suggestions?

--edit

maybe i should have moved this to Linux Server Support maybe a forum admin can do that :p

Cisyouc
03-17-2005, 08:44 AM
maybe i should have moved this to Linux Server Support maybe a forum admin can do that :pGood point :D

Make sure you have ../common/Condition.o in line 20 of ../zone/makefile

z3phyrus
03-17-2005, 09:17 AM
yeah i have:

APP=zone
SF=.obj/EQNetwork.o \
../common/timer.o ../common/packet_dump.o ../common/packet_functions.o \
../common/unix.o ../common/packet_dump_file.o ../common/Mutex.o ../common/MiscFunctions.o \
zone.o entity.o mob.o client.o client_process.o npc.o net.o spawn2.o attack.o hate_list.o \
../common/serverinfo.o ../common/moremath.o worldserver.o spells.o spawngroup.o loottables.o \
faction.o Map.o PlayerCorpse.o petitions.o MobAI.o Object.o ../common/eqtime.o \
groups.o ../common/classes.o ../common/races.o ../common/TCPConnection.o forage.o \
../common/crc32.o ../common/md5.o ../common/dbcore.o \
../common/dbasync.o zonedbasync.o parser.o beacon.o\
../common/EMuShareMem.o ../common/EQEMuError.o ../common/ptimer.o \
.obj/debug.o .obj/database.o .obj/Item.o .obj/misc.o \
doors.o command.o AA.o client_packet.o tribute.o zone_profile.o \
bonuses.o trading.o spdat.o spell_effects.o aggro.o guilds.o \
inventory.o client_mods.o tradeskills.o waypoints.o pets.o \
effects.o trap.o perl_client.o perl_entity.o perl_mob.o perl_npc.o \
perl_PlayerCorpse.o perl_groups.o questmgr.o client_logs.o perlparser.o \
../common/rdtsc.o ../common/extprofile.o horse.o exp.o fearpath.o \
special_attacks.o ../common/timeoutmgr.o ../common/Condition.o pathing.o

but does it change anything with the zone crashing when using a DR2 world server with DR3 zone servers? i tried the DR2 world with the DR2 zones but i wasnt able to use the beta DB then only the fresh one
but i'd like to play with mobs and npcs :)

z3phyrus
03-17-2005, 09:36 AM
well my world server was able to compile now

but the zones are still crashing

when the zoneserver is bringing one zone up
you can play, but when you zone to anywhere else it crashes and gets away with broken pipe