PDA

View Full Version : Primal, AoW loots, velious quest armor

aaamina
05-13-2002, 12:31 PM
Which database is most complete? I'm mainly interested in items, but more populated high end zones, with possibly some epic encouters would be nice as well.
Thanks

Also are there "gm items" I've heard somethign about these but couldn't find them in search on my server.

Catranis
05-13-2002, 12:48 PM
There are a few big ones around here. I personally use Drawde's databases, because I have had no problems with them. Lurkers and Hardy's come highly recommended by many EQEmu users though.

1. Drawde's 0.85/0.9 databases. Almost complete (1.0 would be complete). From what I understand, Ariak did some work on 0.9
0.9 is not compatible with EQEMu version 3.1 or 3.1.1

2. Lurker's 0.35. updated version of Drawde's 0.85

3. Hardy's 0.5. another updated version of Drawde's 0.85

In each db, most high end zones are populated. Thousands of items are in the databases, and NPCs are in the right locs (other than the z co-ordinate problem)

Lurker_005
05-13-2002, 02:04 PM
For the most part, Items are the same across the databases. Ariak (and thus mine) has several more items that ariak hand made. I still havn't looked at Hardy's DB so I don't know about it.

Ariak
05-13-2002, 11:32 PM
I have almost *every* SoL item created. Procs, however, are still an issue.......

Trumpcard
05-14-2002, 12:00 AM
You know, we should consider consolidating all the hade made items into a custom item add-on database that just contains the ones not in the emulator as it stands now. It would be a cool idea to create custom 'pacs' that allow you to add items easily. For instance, the LOTR server could offer small packs for his custom items, (Glamdring, Orcist, etc) , and we could come up with a method to put them in and out easily. Wouldn't be hard to write a small VB wrapper that could take a .sql , put it in, then go back out and yank it back out based on the table name and 1st field value. Just have to make it persistant so the module remembers what's been added. That would allow anyone to create a small database patch here and there and everywhere. You could do the same for custom monsters and such. How to easily seperate them into the file in the 1st place, now that's another issue. Maybe a click on add for on of the tools, a dump row to .sql . That way, you could pick 20 items, click on a dump row to sql, and end up with a .sql file with just the add on pieces you want to export.

Can you tell I've been playing with Morrowinds plugins too much lately?

Hardy
05-14-2002, 06:19 AM
I am currently looking through to see what items are missing and adding them to the database. I DID patch on wednesday though and won't be able to test out to see if the weapons work, I will probably work on them today and release it sometime this week i hope.

:D

morpheus014
05-14-2002, 07:29 AM
I am working on compiling Ariaks, Dwardes, and some elements that Lurker has added, plus the MSH 1.0 data that was just relesed into one DB. I have most of it done but have been having some issues with Boot5zones.bat booting me with "error in AddLootDropToNPC errors... anyway there are some duplicate spawns also so I am gonna get those worked out in most of the zones before putting it up for testing on my server (Rolsec So)... Will post when I get a working version on my server. When I do put it up I would appreciate any help testing it and working out any remaining bugs.