PDA

View Full Version : EqEmu Zoneserver Tool

Monkeybutt
03-29-2005, 07:57 PM
Hi it's me Zero0hm. Feel free to move this post if I put it in the wrong place. I got tired of dealing with the batch files to manage my zones since I was doing some things that required me to shutdown and restart certian zones alot. Anyway I'm sure no one cares about that. Here's the deal.
I designed a tool to manage 30 zoneservers. You can start/stop zones using this tool. I'm attaching a screenshot and the zip file. It goes in your EqEmu dir where your world.exe and zoneperl.exe are. If you are not using zoneperl.exe simply rename your current zone.exe to zoneperl.exe. Anyway.. have fun.. hope it helps someone other than just me.

sonicintuition
03-31-2005, 04:31 AM
This is actually a handy little tool. Thanks for making it.

Regards,
SI

Monkeybutt
03-31-2005, 08:06 AM
Glad you like it. I'd be happy to mod it for anyone that can provide me with exact information on what they would like added. Just post here and I'll get to it as I have time. ;)

mystic414
04-12-2005, 04:47 AM
I like your little tool. I have a suggestion, but I'm not sure if it's even possible to do:

Can you make it so that zone.exe runs inside the tool? So you don't have all those open windows... then you could have a button or something next to the zone's name that would bring up that zone's output. That would be very handy if you could do it