PDA

View Full Version : Nexus Scion quest

aragon
04-19-2005, 11:44 PM
This is a very easy newbie manual to make all Nexus Scion teleporters work...If you have perl enabled and running in your server just copy the quests in your quests folder "C:\Eqemu\quests\zonenamehere".

Nexus Scion for Toxxulia Forest:
copy the code bellow and paste into a notepad renaming it as Nexus_Scion.pl , create a folder inside quests directory named tox, C:\Eqemu\quests\tox\, and save this file there.

##Nexus_Scion.pl
#Zone: tox

sub EVENT_SAY{
if ($text=~/Hail/i){
quest::say("Hello $name . I do not have much time to chat. If you wish to [journey to luclin], tell me so.");
}
if($text=~/journey to Luclin/i)
{
quest::say("Very well.");
quest::movepc(152, 0, 0, -19.1);
}
}

READY!!!

Do the same for all the others zones with nexus spires and restart complete your Eqemu server and run it again, it should be working now!

If the zone is not populated yet, like Great Divide, you can still create a Nexus Scion by doing this:

- Create a folder inside quests folder called "greatdivide", now copy Nexus_Scion.pl you just created, from "C:\EqEmu\quests\tox\", and paste inside greatdivide folder.

-Inside the game with a GM flag Go to the center of the Nexus Spire where you want to spawn the npc and type:

#spawn Nexus_Scion 128 80 16 100000 0 12 0 0

target the npc and type:

#npcspawn create

DONE!!!

Restart the Eqemu server or type the command #reloadpl and ready to go :)

Sakrateri
04-20-2005, 05:52 AM
why use move pc when you can use quest::selfcast(2945); } ?? takes ya right to Nexus

aragon
04-20-2005, 08:00 AM
The correct spell is selfcast(2432), in both way work fine!

Sakrateri
04-20-2005, 09:02 AM
hmmm, thats weird , must be two spells with the same effect, I use the 2945 one and it ports you to the center of nexus

reketh
04-21-2005, 04:08 AM
Actually there should be 4 spells that tl you to nexus. Wizard group spell, Wizard self spell, Druid group spell and Druid self spell. =)

Cisyouc
04-21-2005, 09:38 AM
Actually there should be 4 spells that tl you to nexus. Wizard group spell, Wizard self spell, Druid group spell and Druid self spell. =)What about wizard translocate and journey luclin?

reketh
04-22-2005, 12:02 AM
Yep forgot about those. But proves the point I was trying to make even more. :p