PDA

View Full Version : ERROR! ID is 0!!!

siver182
05-08-2005, 03:09 AM
Hello i have a problem which i can't figure out for the life of me. I'm able to play online with the different servers but when i go to create a server for LAN. I login get to the server screen click my server and press play. It goes back to the server screen and says lack of connectivity and its probably temporary. So when i go back and lok at the World.exe it says this message:

464484 new client from ip: 127.0.0.1 port:3139
ERROR! ID is 0!!!
Is this server connected to the minilogin?
if so you forgot the minilogin varaible.....
removing client from ip:127.0.0.1 port:3139

Now is anyone else having this issue? I can't figure it out for the life of me.Any help would be great!

mystic414
05-08-2005, 06:33 AM
Follow the minilogin tutorial

http://www.eqemulator.net/forums/showthread.php?t=16402

Darktanion
05-08-2005, 05:38 PM
I set up 2 computers it has taken me a noob less then a week thank god. Although it is not perfected yet, meaning my second computer is getting a problem with no zone exists. I will figure that out later, on to your question. If you are setting up 2 computers you will need to completlely change your host ip crap in your Boot5Bat thing to look like this
zone * xxx.xxx.xxx.xx 8345 xxx.xxx.xxx.xx
zone * xxx.xxx.xxx.xx 8346 xxx.xxx.xxx.xx
zone * xxx.xxx.xxx.xx 8347 xxx.xxx.xxx.xx
zone * xxx.xxx.xxx.xx 8348 xxx.xxx.xxx.xx
zone * xxx.xxx.xxx.xx 8349 xxx.xxx.xxx.xx

ok those xxx.xxx.xxx.xx is where I put my ip address that I found by doing the Start Run CMD prompt and typing in ipconfig and hitting enter.
Take that number and place it into the xxx.xxx.xxx.xx area on both sides make sure there are no spaces on the end of the last x in the row

Now for you LogingServer part it should look like this
[LoginServer]
LoginServer=xxx.xxx.xxx.xx same ip as above.
LoginPort=5999 that is the port I use for home use
WorldName=Underworld
WorldAddress=xxx.xxx.xxx.xx same ip as above.
locked=false
account=
password=

[WorldServer]
Defaultstatus=0
Unavailzone=

[ChatChannelServer]
worldshortname=
chataddress=
chatport=

[LoginConfig]
ServerMode=StandAlone
ServerPort=5999
UplinkAddress=
UplinkPort=
UplinkAccount=
UplinkPassword=

For your db.ini keep it this way always.....
# READ README.TXT!

[Database]
host=localhost
user=xxxxxx
password=xxxxxx
database=eq

### --- This file tells world.exe what computer mySQL is on. Host should
### --- be left "localhost" unless mysql is on a differant computer than world.exe.

For your minilogin make sure you add ip's that connect to you and the name/password that you source in.

# Max 200 lines total (including comments and blank lines)
# Blank lines may mess up the line # reported in error messages
xxx.xxx.xxx.xx UserNameHere PasswordHERE Your Computers stuff here
xxx.xxx.xxx.xx UserNameHere PasswordHERE Second Computers stuff here

For your host file in the subdirectory of Sony/Everquest
you would put this in there
[LoginServer]
Host=xxx.xxx.xxx.xx:5999 Same Numbers as above for the xxx.

Now after you try to log in you might get a bunch of other errors like loading AA's just come do a search for that error message or limit it to the exact error that it is like you may get one that is opcode 0x0367 type that in up in the search and just follow the rest of the other postings this will fix your problem that you are having up on your post...Well I can only hope this helps you. Alot of high up Programmers forget about us little people and write in some other foriegn language that they understand and we do not. Hope this helps you out :)

Oh and you might want to make sure that your account that you made is sourced into your DB just look for SolidII server setup on the forums for all that you need to know about setting up a server and look around Step #6 for the Sourceing in of accounts and make sure you source in all accounts that you want to use your computer. Also make sure you dont put in the 127.0.0.1 put in your ip address there instead. Source all that in and you can Grant option on whomever you want or just yourself...