PDA

View Full Version : Lokar_To`Biath

Ghost Fire
05-10-2005, 10:14 AM
I'm trying to make all Live Quests. I'm starting with the Dark Elf City and working my way out from that. I made some changes but it still get's it's point across. Ok I Changed it back by request
########################
# Developer: Ghost Fire
# Zone:Neriakc
# NPC Name:ID:42036 -- Lokar_To`Biath
# Class:All
# Level Range:1-70
# Quest Name:Red Wine Quest
########################
# Items Needed
#
# 1)4 Red Wine
########################
# Rewards
#
# 1)Reward:Faction with the Dark Elf Vendors and Guards
# 2)Reward:Small amount of exp
########################
sub EVENT_SAY
{
if ($text=~ /Hail/i){quest::say("Hail. I am a Scribe of Innoruuk.");
}
if ($text=~ /what vow/i){quest::say("Break the vow? She might. Were you to tithe 70 gold to your god, Innoruuk, he might aid you.");
}
if ($text=~ /scribe of dal/i){quest::say("The Scribes of Dal? All o them are long since [dead].. or at least most would say that.");
}
if ($text=~ /dead/i){quest::say("Perhaps, perhaps not. I cannot remember, but perhaps Innoruuk would help me remember should you tithe him a bottle of red wine from the Blind Fish.");
}
}
sub EVENT_ITEM
{
if ($itemcount{13030} == 4)
{
quest::emote("Drinks the Red wine.");
quest::say("Ah, yes, let me pray to our god, Yes, Innoruuk has given me wisdom. A scribe of Dal still exists, disguised as a barkeep in the Blind Fish. This information will not help you tough, for she has sworn a [vow] of silence and will not speak of Dal.");
quest::exp(25);
quest::faction(87,7);
quest::faction(88,1);
quest::faction(69,1);
}
}

mwmdragon
05-10-2005, 03:54 PM
I have completed all quests for West freeport and Now I am working of East freeport.

So just a heads up. I'm doing the Human city freeport. All live quests, none of this custom crap. Soory but I dislike custom quests unless they are for a custom server. I want true EQ dammit :P

I'll be releaseing a quest template soon for everyone to use if they want. I ment to release it with my lexicon but i just got time to do it now ;)

Oh, and Ghost Fire, if you are serious about doing all the quests to live then please talk to Wiz over at the PEQ page so you can upload them there and we can all share the progress.

solid11
05-10-2005, 04:16 PM
Are all your WFP quests posted under Quests completed section of PEQ or have they been uploaded to the peq quest pak already? Want to get my hands on those asap, hehe. Thanks.

Ghost Fire
05-10-2005, 10:52 PM
Well ok I'll change the text to live then. As for the PEQ I was going to post it there but the web page is down :( But thanks for the heads up.

mwmdragon
05-11-2005, 03:42 AM
All my quests are uploaded to PEQs dev server and if you don't have acces to it will have to wait until the do a release or until I'm don'e all of freeport and i'll put a link here to a zip containing all the freeport quests.

One little snag though. Even though all the quests are writen to be complete, some items and SQL combining info still have to be created for everything to be perfect. However a lot if not most of them are perfectly working ;)

Ghost Fire
06-06-2005, 02:12 AM
Ok got my server back up and running again. I'm going to start working on Quests for the Dark Elf City again.