PDA

View Full Version : Web Designer Wanted

fathernitwit
05-25-2005, 02:23 AM
Allright,

so I know there has to be a bunch of web design people out there somewhere. Now is your opportunity to make your contribution to the community. We are currently looking for somebody to make the forums and new wiki look good. I would preferably like to use the design concepts and some graphics from the main eqemulator.net page. Please post here or PM me if you would like to help.

This work would need to be done on your own server until completed. This would require php to be running on the server and a mysql database and te ability to set this software up on your own. We will get you a copy of the forum and wiki software if needed.

lanman3
05-26-2005, 03:16 AM
I'm up for a try.

I don't have vBulletin, or Wiki. But i'd still love to try my best.

gottasummer
05-31-2005, 08:56 AM
I can help... I am good at gaming sites.. wish I had an example to show you but my server crashed from upgrade to 2k advance server to server 2k3.

Please email me:

mitchell@bitblaster.cc

Also, I would like to make a vBulletin skin for you. I have done several IPB skins for myself, and from what I hear vBulletin is similar.

I will also give the wiki a shot.

I need a copy of vBulletin for temporary use, I will remove it once the skinning is done, I can get the wiki off of sf for free so I am all set there.

Cans
06-04-2005, 01:41 PM
Hey guys.

Summer is here, and I've worked with PHP for a while over the course of this year. I'm up to try and help the project in any way :)

Feel free to contact me at writedoc@gmail.com if you'd like me to help :)