PDA

View Full Version : Problems perl compiling zone

zelgar
07-01-2005, 10:36 AM
After making it through about 1000 other errors, I get almost all the way through the perl make... and then this...

../common/EQPacket.h:105: undefined reference to `EQPacket::EQPacket(unsigned short, unsigned char const*, unsigned int)'
pathing.o(.text+0x12a7):../common/EQPacket.h:105: undefined reference to `EQApplicationPacket::SetOpcode(EmuOpcode)'
pathing.o(.text+0x12ae):../common/EQPacket.h:105: undefined reference to `EQApplicationPacket::default_opcode_size'
pathing.o(.text+0x130c):../common/EQPacket.h:105: undefined reference to `EQPacket::~EQPacket()'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [zone] Error 1

(add about a million other errors of the same ilk, for every .o file.)

Any suggestions? I've blown all my coding knowledge at this point.

bamaorn
07-04-2005, 01:21 AM
I think that is because pathing.cpp is not included in makefile.perl

zelgar
07-04-2005, 05:51 AM
It's erroring out on the linking of the files. Everything up to that point works, and I get all the object files, but it won't make the binary for it.

That error actually occurs for every object file I have. I thought it may have had something to do with the CVS pull of the files that I got, but it did it with every source that I tried it on.

It's 0.6.1-DR1, at least that's what it says on loadup now. We ended up compiling without perl, and now are facing other issues.