PDA

View Full Version : Bad Server Listings.

sdabbs65
07-30-2005, 11:58 AM
Hey Matt,
or whoever is in charge of serverlistings.
I noticed one server...and only one is useing a - in front of there server listing..
Is this not a rule not to do.
it makes there server come up first from the rest.
the reason im complaining tho is im 2nd and used to be first.
not a big deal but still I think it should be against the rules.

Traul
07-30-2005, 12:22 PM
Personally, I wouldn't go to that server (That's Ruling Norrath, right?) because doing something like that is pretty pathetic. However, I also can't believe you would complain over it... As if where a server is located on the server list (Legends/Preferred aside) has any relation to the actual quality of the server.

the reason im complaining tho is im 2nd and used to be first.

Not meaning to flame, but that sounds very childish and immature. You did nothing to deserve a position at the top of the list on the normal servers... No one has, it's listed alphabetically. Your server name just happened to start with a C and no one else had one with an A or B.

sdabbs65
07-30-2005, 01:59 PM
Personally, I wouldn't go to that server (That's Ruling Norrath, right?) because doing something like that is pretty pathetic. However, I also can't believe you would complain over it... As if where a server is located on the server list (Legends/Preferred aside) has any relation to the actual quality of the server.

Not meaning to flame, but that sounds very childish and immature. You did nothing to deserve a position at the top of the list on the normal servers... No one has, it's listed alphabetically. Your server name just happened to start with a C and no one else had one with an A or B.

point taken ...I suppoes thats what i will tell my players who are actually the ones who complained to me...

Doughnutz
07-31-2005, 03:21 PM
point taken ...I suppoes thats what i will tell my players who are actually the ones who complained to me...

Ur full of crap sdabbs. Your players aren't going to complain about that. I was putting - in front of it just because I thought it looked cool, NOT TO GET TO THE TOP, and then you put - in front of yours to get to the top. Hell, If you don't like me having --- in front of my server TELL ME! Don't come in here and try to pass gay rules. That's straight up immature.

sdabbs65
08-01-2005, 03:12 AM
I didn't mention anyones server.
I was simply asking what the standards were.
if it is indeed allowed.
Im going to do the same.

if you continue to flame and bash me im going to have to beat you with a shrubbery.

-=HTP=-

Rogean
08-02-2005, 08:24 AM
I think players would be looking for the server with the most current players online, rather than whos name is at the top.

sdabbs65
08-02-2005, 12:32 PM
I think players would be looking for the server with the most current players online, rather than whos name is at the top.

Most players perfer to solo and look for good quest and
content rather than players....
or at leastthats what I have been told by all mine.