PDA

View Full Version : EQemu php GM Portal !

Magoth78
08-26-2005, 11:12 AM
Update: 19/10/2005

Hello there,

I've created a simple portal that permits you to GM your server without being connected. It can be useful when we are at work :P

Features:

-- Server:
-- Server Config (update the MOTD, ailevel, ServerType, EXPMod, AAXPMod, GroupEXPBonus, leavecorpses, startzone, etc....)
---see who is online
---see the server's uptime
---see the server's version

--Zones:
---see the zonestatus
---shutdown zones
---bootup a zone in a free dymanic zone instance! (wich means the script will automatically see in what zone instance it can boot the zone. By default, it will choose a dynamic zone with noone in it.

--In-game:
---Send a message to a character
---Broadcast a message to the server
---Send an ooc message to the server

--Characters:
---movechar a character to the zone destination safe points.
-- Character Stuff (It will show the name of all items weared by the character that you will choose)
---kick a character and send him a message that will be displayed 4 seconds before being kicked.
---destroy an account plus all the chars attached to the account.
---iplookup wich will show all the ip of the connected characters.

Installation:
-- Without security --
1/ Extract the files to your apache www directory
2/ Edit your config.php (in php/datas/)
3/ Open install.html . It will auto-generate a md5 password from the one that you will enter and will insert it into your database.
4/ Delete install.html + install.php
5/ Enjoy..

-- With security --
1/ Extract the files to your apache www directory
2/ Edit your config.php (in php/datas/)
3/ Open install.html . It will auto-generate a md5 password from the one that you will enter and will insert it into your database.
4/ Delete install.html + install.php
5/ Edit the file: secure/healder.php then copy it to your portal index.
6/ Enjoy..

Old Version (fully working on 6.0 emu's versions only):
Shot: http://www.empire.dafun.com/portal1.jpg
Files: http://www.empire.dafun.com/portal.rar

New Version (fully working on any version):
Shot: http://www.empire.dafun.com/portal.jpg
Files: http://www.empire.dafun.com/EQEmuPortal.rar
Mirror: http://perso.wanadoo.fr/emuempire/EQEmuPortal.rar

Report any bug you can find, please.

Enjoy,
Mag

ps: if you want to have one or more features added, say it to me in this topic, I'll see what I can do.

Belfedia
08-26-2005, 11:36 AM
Clap clap clap, wonderful ! I think this help many people :)
Are you a Php magician ? :p
(encore bravo a toi, chapeau bas !!!)

wize_one
08-26-2005, 05:08 PM
both links am getting a 403 forbidden

Magoth78
08-26-2005, 10:29 PM
Retry, it should work

Magoth78
08-30-2005, 12:40 AM
New features added:
-- Server Config (update the MOTD, ailevel, ServerType, EXPMod, AAXPMod, GroupEXPBonus, leavecorpses, startzone, etc....)
-- Character Stuff (It will show all the items weared by the character that you will choose)

You must download portal.rar to have the new features. (If you have already installed the 0.15 version, you will just have to save your old config.php and replace the one in the 0.18 version)

Mag

Kikaro
09-06-2005, 12:43 PM
*edit*

Totallt ignore me i dont know what I was thinking when i posted this. great product!

cofruben
09-07-2005, 01:36 AM
very nice contribution man.

typhoon
10-11-2005, 08:01 AM
Magoth78 I love it, question for you. Is there anyway you can have the DB server, webserver, zone server and world server on different servers and use this? I have my world, zone on one server and I have my webserver and db server on 2 other servers. I can connect to the page, look up a user and see the items they have but I can't see anyone on or any zone information, send a tell, etc.. Is there a way to make it so this could be done?

sdabbs65
10-12-2005, 01:21 AM
Magoth78 I love it, question for you. Is there anyway you can have the DB server, webserver, zone server and world server on different servers and use this? I have my world, zone on one server and I have my webserver and db server on 2 other servers. I can connect to the page, look up a user and see the items they have but I can't see anyone on or any zone information, send a tell, etc.. Is there a way to make it so this could be done?

Thats easy just change the hostname in the config file.

typhoon
10-12-2005, 04:09 AM
Ok I boneheaded that one.... I looked through the post about users online and saw it can be done.. So I looked at my config again and I had the wrong address in the server. I was thinking it was the one I would use for the GM Portal and not the world server. I put the world server address in there and it works great.

Thanks for the help.

Cisyouc
10-12-2005, 10:50 AM
Thead stickied. :)

Magoth78
10-13-2005, 06:32 PM
Thx Cisyouc :D

I'm planning to upgrade it a bit, change the interface.
Also, do you guys want to see a new command added?

Mag

Dr Zauis
10-14-2005, 05:43 AM
OK..So I guess one needs Apache for this..Is that an http server prog or something? I found the website..Can someone please give me a little info about apache and what I need to do to run this prog? Sorry..Im a total noob when it comes to servers and computers communicating..

Belfedia
10-14-2005, 08:10 PM
You need apache for make some website :)
This portal is like a website, you can use it in a browser like IE or firefox :)

For install apache, i suggest you to follow this guide on PEQ server made by mystic414 :
http://www.projecteq.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=422

Or if you want a totally newbie install :
I know a project than make easy install of PHP and MYSQL :
http://www.easyphp.org/?lang=en&lang=en&lang=it&lang=es&lang=en

Magoth78
10-18-2005, 12:51 PM
New version of the portal.

Changelog v0.20(Release)
- New portal graphic.
- Most of the codes have been upgraded.
- Added a script (php/installdb.php) wich permits to create the main entries in the variables
table like AAXMod, EXPmod, ServerType, etc.. It's usefull if you've just installed a new EQEMu version with a fresh database that doesn't contain the variable's entries by default.

Screenshot: http://www.empire.dafun.com/portal.jpg
Files:http://www.empire.dafun.com/EQEmuPortal.rar

This version is 100 functionnal with 6.1/6.2 Emu's versions.
For the 6.0 and older, you can try this one but if you experience some bugs, I'd recommend to use the old version available at the top of this topic.

Enjoy,
Mag

typhoon
10-18-2005, 05:40 PM
With .18 and .2 if I try to send a message to someone I get a 10045 error in the server consle. Same thing goes it I try to boot a zone. I can see who is on and what zones are up. Any ideas?

I am running cave's compile of 0.6.2.

Magoth78
10-18-2005, 10:32 PM
Did you open install.html with an internet explorer while installing the portal?
It seems you've an issue with the telnet login/password.

If you want to be sure that you're account is correct (in the datas/config.php file), telnet your server on the port 9000 and use the same account.

typhoon
10-19-2005, 03:59 AM
Love the new interface.

How about adding drop downs of the zone names in shutdown a zone, boot up a zone? It would be cool to also have drop downs for the tell a character of the character names logged in. Same thing with the character section. Have drop downs when you can. Just a thought.

Magoth78
10-19-2005, 06:37 AM
I've found why you had thoses 10053/10054 errors console.

Thoses errors occur when the connection between the client and the server is not ultra fast (let's even say on the same box). So I will use a persistant socket instead of a simple socket connection.

I think I will have it fixed today.
Mag

Magoth78
10-19-2005, 08:01 AM
Fixed. Everything should work if the Portal isn't on the same box as the emu server.

You will only notice 2 things:
-- Sometimes, when you will want to msg/broadcast/ooc/kick, you will have to stop the command and do it again just after. It's due to the persistant socket connection the portal is now using.
-- When the Psocket will timeout, you will see 5-6 lines in the world output. Don't pay attention to them, they're just warnings.

You can download the files again.
Use the version 0.20 if your EQEmu server is >= 0.6.1.

Lemme me know if you see other errors.

Mag

Magoth78
10-19-2005, 08:44 AM
Very soon, I will release a patch-script that will can install to secure your Portal.

Actually, it has no security at all. Anyone who knows the url can use it. After the patch installed, you will have to enter a password (1 time per session, max loggins before being blocked = 30) in order to use it.

Yes, I've decided to create a patch script so if you don't want to have the secure thing, you will have the choice to use it or no, though I'd recommend using it.

Mag

typhoon
10-19-2005, 10:00 AM
Can't wait to try it. For some reason your site isn't responding.

Magoth78
10-20-2005, 02:37 AM
Changelog v0.21(Release)
- Some code's fixes. I've simplified them a lot so you guys can easily understand how to mess with them.

- PHP Telnet code reworked. It won't use the persistant socket anymore as it's very dangerous for the server to use them. Yes, with thoses settings, Apache could create a lot of pSocket without closing them, and crash.
Now, when you will use the commands, you will notice an error message in the world output. Don't pay attention, this error is normal because we immediatly kill the socket, the world output will warn you that the connection is dead wich is normal.

- As asked, you now have the possibility to install the secure patch. Edit the file secure/header.php and set your infos. Copy this file to your portal's index and voila! You will only log one time per session. There is no session's timeout in the current config but you can edit it in the secure/header.php file.

This version should work for any EQEmu version. Need more tests tough. It's highly recommended to have this version installed instead of the old ones.

Enjoy,
Mag

mrea
11-12-2005, 04:56 PM
It looks like for me most commands aren't working. Essentially everything that reads the database works, however I can't boot zones, shut down zones, OOC/tell/broadcast, or see who is online. I know it's a free thing you're doing for fun but if you could look into this that would be excellent!

Minlail
11-16-2005, 07:36 AM
woot, thanks just saved me an ass load of time

Cans
12-04-2005, 03:11 PM
Hmm, for some reason when I try this, it fails to connect after 30 seconds and ends the attempt.

The SQL server and database are on the same computer that I'm running this, so shouldn't the IP in the config.php be 127.0.0.1? I tried my 192.168.2.xxx IP as well, but that didn't work either.

Any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,

Cans.

nadineemu
12-05-2005, 12:49 AM
hi there.... been playing with your tool for a while now... though im at a complete loss to know what to put it for some of the server variables.

for example : Expansions? what should this be..?

the only one i can figure out is Default Start zone. the others all confuse me

sorry for being a newb :(

Nadine

gottasummer
01-10-2006, 09:01 AM
This is nice, I have an idea, well I have had an idea for a while anyway... have EQEmu world server have that all built into it, and also be able to access different functions and methods from a web-based portal...

typhoon
01-10-2006, 09:09 AM
Magoth78 any updates to this tool since v.21? I love just love it.

Damilis
10-11-2006, 09:16 AM
/cast resurrection thisthread

Links are all dead, anyone got a copy?

Rhodan
10-30-2006, 11:34 AM
The mirror link worked. I haven't installed yet but, I did try the version that came with EQEmu which is only partially operational. It seems to read status' fine but gives errors when you actually try to change something - like launch a static zone or use the "kill all zones". Probably EQEmu has changed while the pack wasn't updated as of yet.

I get this week off so I'll see if this pack is any different or if its the one included with EQEmu.

John Adams
10-30-2006, 02:02 PM
The Emulator Management pages that come with each emulator build work just fine. There is much work yet to be done, many features are just commented in, but you can do basic admin stuff with it - including add launchers, dynamic or static zones, up or down or restart, and lock/unlock your world. Even the guild/Account features mostly work.

Lots more works, too. But I won't get into it. :) It's something i started updating, but got tired of needing world.exe running to test it, and having to take it down each time I wanted to save the files. There must be an easier way, but I hadn't gotten around to begging for help.

gernblan
10-12-2007, 07:38 PM
It's just a great idea.. it would be so great to manage your server from anywhere.

wraithlord98
12-12-2007, 02:51 PM
This still work with the current Emu files?

sdabbs65
12-13-2007, 12:49 AM
This still work with the current Emu files?
Yes and it works very well for moving stuck chars.

fault
12-28-2007, 01:09 PM
SInce I am still leanring everyhting with eqemu (I don't even know where have the stuff is :D ) I decided to try and use this. and for me it doesn;t seem to work.

Doesnt load zones
doesnt send messages that I can see

and most of the pages are blank that I travel to IE whoison/uptime/version

Looking at char equips works. the config workeed as the new variables ar ein sql.

any ideas?

using apache 2? php 5 i believe, with mysql 5.0

sdabbs65
12-30-2007, 08:03 AM
SInce I am still leanring everyhting with eqemu (I don't even know where have the stuff is :D ) I decided to try and use this. and for me it doesn;t seem to work.

Doesnt load zones
doesnt send messages that I can see

and most of the pages are blank that I travel to IE whoison/uptime/version

Looking at char equips works. the config workeed as the new variables ar ein sql.

any ideas?

using apache 2? php 5 i believe, with mysql 5.0

check your config files something isn't right.
I been useing it for hmmm since 2005 and not one problem.
onlt differance i notice is i use php 4

Sabyre
03-20-2008, 02:14 AM
Anyone have a copy of this? All links are dead. =(

AndMetal
03-21-2008, 06:43 AM
I had to convert it from a RAR to a ZIP (for some reason my hosting provider doesn't want to play nice with RARs), but here you go:

http://www.andmetal.net/eqemu/EQEmuPortal/EQEmuPortal.zip

Sabyre
03-21-2008, 07:53 AM
Thanks so much!

Aramid
03-29-2008, 02:38 AM
http://www.andmetal.net/eqemu/EQEmuPortal/EQEmuPortal.zip

I've been playing around with PhP to see what I can learn and thus have added the Newer Rules System along with TheLieka's new IP and MQ2 Detection rules to Magoth's EQEmuPortal program. Get the Original Files for EQEmuPortal (shown above) and then add these if you want them. I also added LoginType to the Server Config as well. I've left the other variables that were already in the file, once I find out for sure which are no longer used, I'll remove them.

Get the file here (Compressed with WinRAR)

http://www.eqfa.net/public/PortalMods.rar

fault
04-01-2008, 03:47 AM
I think the value of this is, it can be run on your webhost, therefore integrating with your site. If you run a server and webhost seperatly, or want it to look like yoursite without all the trouble this is a good idea.

If the Manager that came with eqemu could do this...

mamba666
04-01-2008, 12:58 PM
I tried to get this to work with IIS and it doesn't seem to work.

Will this only work with Apache?

Aramid
04-01-2008, 03:09 PM
I tried to get this to work with IIS and it doesn't seem to work.

Will this only work with Apache?

It works on both.

Did you edit the config.php file under datas folder?
Did you run the install.html program?
Do you have port 9000 set in your eqemu_config.xml file?
ie: <!-- Sets the ip/port for the tcp connections. Both zones and console (if enabled). Defaults are shown -->
<tcp ip="localhost" port="9000" telnet="disable"/>

mamba666
04-01-2008, 04:43 PM
Well it is doing something, but does not display any DB or zone info on the page. The index.php gives me all of the options.

I added the TCPO connection info to the EQEMU XML config file and it seemd to help a little, becasue there is some form of connection to the console.

I ended up disabling IIS and installing appache server. I will prly go back to IIS once i'm done tetsing.

If I click on whois on, it looks for a little while and finds nothing. I have a few people on my server right now so it should so something.

In world.exe it is showing the connection comming through like this :

<code>

[Debug] [WORLD__ZONE] New TCP connection from 127.0.0.1:1711
[Debug] [WORLD__ZONE] New TCP connection from 0.0.0.0:0
[Debug] [WORLD__CONSOLE] Removing console (!tcpc->Connected) from 0.0.0.0:0
[Debug] [WORLD__ZONE] New TCP connection from 192.168.2.200:2668
[Debug] [WORLD__ZONE] New TCP connection from 192.168.2.200:2746
</code>

Note : I changed the config from 127.0.0.1 to 192.168.2.200 to see if there was any difference.

None of the other options seem to do anyhting, but I see no errors.

I won't pound on this too much as it was of mild interest to me.

Phantomwalker
05-12-2011, 12:48 PM
I've been playing around with PhP to see what I can learn and thus have added the Newer Rules System along with TheLieka's new IP and MQ2 Detection rules to Magoth's EQEmuPortal program. Get the Original Files for EQEmuPortal (shown above) and then add these if you want them. I also added LoginType to the Server Config as well. I've left the other variables that were already in the file, once I find out for sure which are no longer used, I'll remove them.

Get the file here (Compressed with WinRAR)

http://www.eqfa.net/public/PortalMods.rar

Does anyone have a copy of these Portal Mods that they would be willing to share with me? :) Sadly that URL throws a 404. :(

Thanks!

-Phantomwalker

lakelife1998
06-18-2015, 08:03 PM
Shameless bump, but does anyone have these files by chance?