PDA

View Full Version : Ruling Norrath

Doughnutz
09-11-2005, 05:48 PM
Well, Ruling Norrath's progress is moving.

Tier 1 armor has been released and now drops off of boss mobs in the zone short name wallofslaughter. They are very nice and I'm not sure if they will stay so nice, but we'll see.

Trying to get ahold of Doodman about getting our IRC room running in game. The room name is #rn by the way.

Attempting to get a Magelo Clone working also.

#level has been removed from game and now you must level to 65. I am going to change the maximum level sometime this week so just be patient. I also added merchants in the start zone that sell plate, chain, and leather/silk noobie armor and weapons.

I am pondering the idea of taking out #si but I think we have quiet a bit of progress to do before we do that.

I have about 2 Wannabe-GMs that are trying to learn the ropes and I'm testing to see what they have. Feel free to post what you think about them.

Hit me up if you have suggestions or reporting bugs or any of that. It's all good. Have fun and try not to bitch that the server is not extremely progressed ;) GM events happen very often also. I'm getting my donation paypal set up hopefulyl tonight or tomorrow so you can donate and get special items.

fndarksyde
09-11-2005, 06:23 PM
how do we access your server?

Doughnutz
09-13-2005, 03:37 PM
ruling Norrath crashed today. It's back up now. I was out doing stuff. Been very pre-occupied with life lately. Sorry.