PDA

View Full Version : New server looking for coder.

Nazareth66
09-13-2005, 11:37 PM
Hello, normaly I would not look for help here. But I am putting up a dedicated 24/7 server Dark Realms we have a team of 5 at the moment, and are all fairly new to putting up a eqemu server. If you think you are interested in the job email me at Nazareth66@hotmail.com , don't bother if you have little or no knowledge of c++, looking for someone who can pull their weight on the team, and get stuff done. We are not looking for slackers or someone who just wants power, You will be one of our key members, so trust is a must, we will be in contact with you often, and keeping our eyes on you until we feel safe with you as part of the team. So if that is to much don't bother contacting me. It is in the best intrest of the server for us to make sure our main team of developers are doing their job and not abusing their rank.

sdabbs65
09-14-2005, 01:18 AM
Hello, normaly I would not look for help here. But I am putting up a dedicated 24/7 server Dark Realms we have a team of 5 at the moment, and are all fairly new to putting up a eqemu server. If you think you are interested in the job email me at Nazareth66@hotmail.com , don't bother if you have little or no knowledge of c++, looking for someone who can pull their weight on the team, and get stuff done. We are not looking for slackers or someone who just wants power, You will be one of our key members, so trust is a must, we will be in contact with you often, and keeping our eyes on you until we feel safe with you as part of the team. So if that is to much don't bother contacting me. It is in the best intrest of the server for us to make sure our main team of developers are doing their job and not abusing their rank.

What sort of Code work do you need??
I may be able to help you in some small way with the work I have already done...
I have added Levels/Modified Fear/Combat and Argo's.
I have also Customised Server propertys/Network Code and Level Status.
I have a Collection of snippets that need a little tweak but work good for some Issues that people have posted from several codes back that still work with todays code.
My server is drasticly Modified and not compatable with 6.0 without
my database but I can help you with snippets of this that I have done.

Shoot me a e-mail im sure I got something you would be interested in on my ftp server.

I don't want a job on your site I'm just shareing my work.