PDA

View Full Version : New Dedicated Server

phelix
09-19-2005, 06:37 AM
I have just gotten up a new dedicated server. I own an isp here in town so i am on a multi homed connection each with a few hundred Mbits of bandwidth, also was able to spare a dual xeon 3.6ghz machine with 4gigs of ram and 200gig raid5 scsi harddrive. So you can count on it being up 24/7. I am looking for some people that may be interested in helping me out with it and driving members to play. Let me know

AIM: ph3l1xx
or email at: phelix@phelix.net

Kaotikk
09-20-2005, 03:19 PM
legit/Non legit?

sdabbs65
09-21-2005, 01:31 AM
I have just gotten up a new dedicated server. I own an isp here in town so i am on a multi homed connection each with a few hundred Mbits of bandwidth, also was able to spare a dual xeon 3.6ghz machine with 4gigs of ram and 200gig raid5 scsi harddrive. So you can count on it being up 24/7. I am looking for some people that may be interested in helping me out with it and driving members to play. Let me know

LUCKY...
Taken from Neopolitan Dynomite

stefann
09-22-2005, 02:58 PM

OH, OH<raises hand> PICK ME, PICK ME! I'll help you out, I'll even help populate post-vellious zones if u give me a EQ platnium key LOL(or not, i don't care). But sure I'll help ya.