PDA

View Full Version : 0.6.2 item creating/editing

Crackcaster
09-19-2005, 08:55 PM
OK, im not an expert at any of this. i am pretty much what you would call a noob. So, maybe there is an item editer out there that will serialize item codes. But, i could not find it. I use item editer (beta) 3.4 It load 6.2 items very well for me. othly when you save it does not put in the serialized coding you need to actually see it in game. There was a forum i looked out that showed how to make a SQL file to do this. The only pprob wa that the coding was for a different version. So, I changed things around a bit so it can be used for 6.2

All you have to do is copy and paste into notpad or whatever. save it as a SQL file. (make sure there are no spaces in the text) Then open up Mysql\bin and source the file. This works for me. Some of them my still be out of order. but for the most part it it's all good.

UPDATE items SET serialization = CONCAT_WS('|',itemclass,name,lore,idfile,id,weight ,norent,nodrop,size,slots,price,icon,UNK012,UNK013 ,benefitflag,tradeskills,cr,dr,pr,mr,fr,astr,asta, aagi,adex,acha,aint,awis,hp,mana,ac,deity,skillmod value,UNK033,skillmodtype,banedmgrace,banedmgamt,b anedmgbody,magic,casttime_,reqlevel,bardtype,bardv alue,light,delay,reclevel,recskill,elemdmgtype,ele mdmgamt,range,damage,color,classes,races,UNK054,ma xcharges,itemtype,material,sellrate,UNK059,casttim e,UNK061,procrate,combateffects,shielding,stunresi st,strikethrough,extradmgskill,extradmgamt,spellsh ield,avoidance,accuracy,charmfileid,factionmod1,fa ctionmod2,factionmod3,factionmod4,factionamt1,fact ionamt2,factionamt3,factionamt4,charmfile,augtype, augslot1type,augslot2type,augslot3type,augslot4typ e,augslot5type,ldontheme,ldonprice,ldonsold,bagtyp e,bagslots,bagsize,bagwr,book,booktype,filename,ba nedmgraceamt,augrestrict,loreflag,pendingloreflag, artifactflag,summonedflag,favor,fvnodrop,endur,dot shielding,attack,regen,manaregen,haste,damageshiel d,recastdelay,recasttype,guildfavor,augdistiller,U NK117,attuneable,nopet,unknown133,UNK121,pointtype ,potionbelt,UNK124,stacksize,clickeffect,clicktype ,clicklevel2,clicklevel,UNK130,proceffect,proctype ,proclevel2,proclevel,UNK135,worneffect,worntype,w ornlevel2,wornlevel,UNK140,focuseffect,focustype,f ocuslevel2,focuslevel,UNK145,scrolleffect,scrollty pe,scrolllevel2,scrolllevel,UNK150)

GeorgeS
09-20-2005, 05:21 AM
tried to reformat the above since there were many weird spaces. I think the forum does this.

...not sure about "casttime_" in the above

GeorgeS

Crackcaster
09-20-2005, 05:57 PM
Casttime_ is part of the codeing. It is different than Casttime. As for the spaces, yes the forums do that. it is from copy and paste. The best way to fix it is to tuen off wordwrap and start from right to left rather than left to right.