PDA

View Full Version : Help logging in!

Metalwolf
10-11-2005, 10:19 AM
Hi, I really need help getting everything working. I set up the emulator and everything (eqhost.txt,shortcut) etc.. All correctly. However when I input my user name and password it just says logging into server and just freezes or doesnt login. I at first thought it was because of me downloading the latest patch which is after 9/13. So I uninstalled everything and reinstalled my EQ Evolution CDs. Then i tried it again and it still did it! I really want to get this working and i would like any help someone could give me. I don't know if the server is down or what but If someone could help me out that would be great. Also I was wondering if there was a place to get the older patches that still work with the emulator. Thanks! by the way i tried changing the server to 5998 and that didnt work either.

nox100
10-13-2005, 04:14 AM
i have the same problem, they said it was becuase of patching 9/13 but i did what u did and nothin was different

Dr Zauis
10-13-2005, 05:13 AM
Theres nothing you can do aside from searching the internet and praying you may find a solution somewhere else.(I have no idea where to go or if there is a solution.) And FYI There is no CD version compatible with any version of eqemu. It dont matter what expansions you have either. You HAD to have patched before 9/13 or you are SOL!

Belfedia
10-13-2005, 06:05 AM
/agree Dr zauis,
If you have patch after 09/13, This is not difficult to find a solution but we can't speak about that , this is forbidden by forum's rules and in private message also.

natasdarkk
10-19-2005, 02:41 AM
Having the same issue, though I am trying to run minilogin for just myself, and I am fortunate enough to have the proper version of the game.