PDA

View Full Version : Looking for C++ coders

yoman258
10-21-2005, 03:28 PM
Hey this has nothing to do with EQ or anything which is why I have to post it down here and most likely not get any replies but oh well. I am creating my own game called F.I.R.S.T and I am in need of a C++ coder or more then 1. Me and my friend are working on it now and he is to be working on the C++ but seeings how neither of us know it that well and we only know like very small basics it wouldn't work out with us coding for it. You can contact me on AIM at Lambizzle08 or MSN, email either one at yoman258@hotmail.com, my XFire name is also Squad08. So if your are interested in being apart of a game design then please contact me I would really appreciate it!

yoman258
10-22-2005, 01:05 PM
Also if anyone has any modeling, texturing, skinning, animating knowledge and would like to work with the team that would be great contact me!. We have a coder now also but it wouldnt hurt to have more then one. I also have YAHOO instant messanger at yoman258@yahoo.com dont send emails to this email though because it wont get checked i just use it for the IM.