PDA

View Full Version : StarWars Galaxies EMulator

aragon
10-28-2005, 11:21 AM
Hi guys,

I started playing SWG 3 months ago, I wonder If I can save the logs while I play like EQEMu so we can get this new emulator running. Please post the software I need to do that so I can start tracking the logs.

k3n
10-30-2005, 07:25 AM
I think you should save your time and not play swg,

at all

aragon
10-30-2005, 11:06 PM
Maybe you played or saw the game a few months ago when many people quit. Now they changed a lot on patchs and it's getting better each day. I have almost 4 months playing it and I say It's worth to play it, more if is for free in a emulator.

xvirus2501
02-07-2006, 05:20 PM
I like Starwars Galaxy. You really cant compare it to a Fantasy role-playing game like EQ.

gokudavid
02-27-2006, 04:46 PM
I'm more into fantasy games, so I couldn't play it.

hansolojim
05-05-2006, 03:07 AM
I played SWG from beta until right before the CU. I really liked some aspects of the game, especially the chat features and customizability of your toon/house. What I didnt' like was that within 6 months I had over 200million creds, all the items you could buy, I had soloed all of the content (with a frakkin sword, nonetheless), and had never had a Star Warsish game. How did I do it? Doctoring for outrageous amounts of money in spaceports. If you played on my server, I'm sure you hated me, because I always had the Express Lane open for anywhere from 50K-200K for a set of buffs. When I started buffing, buffs were never over 10K. I found that people will pay for conveinvence!
I never felt like I was in a Star Wars universe.

Have the recent changes made it anymore star wars?