PDA

View Full Version : 0.6.4 + Release System

bearman125
02-27-2006, 08:08 AM
this may be a stupid question but with this download you can play everquest through the emulator but you saying its not live means its only you in the zones and no other people? yes i know im new but i really need some help. also... how do the binaroies work in the download section. is that the prelive stuff to play on? any help would be greatly apreciated...

well thanks for your help... i was beeing very kind and you put me in the idiot section... whatever...
its nice to see how you treat new members. for your imformation i read the wiki. i followed the playguide and know i have to wait for the new patch etc... but it says NOHING about binaries or source codes. it is not explained well and i do not understand. i know it makes you feel better to just call me an idiot than help me but please read your "wiki" then copy and paste any section of it that explains how to run the binaries. i do not understand what it is talking about under the download section.. sorry im not programmer wiz.. if anyone else could shed some light for me that would be greatly appreciated.. if your just going to call me a moron save your time.

Belfedia
02-27-2006, 09:00 AM
Read the wiki is a good idea :)