PDA

View Full Version : Somes problems with debian compil

Belfedia
03-05-2006, 03:02 AM
Sorry i can't post my message the forum say :
Not Found

The requested URL /forums/newthread.php was not found on this server.
Not Apache Server at www.eqemulator.net Port 80

This is not the first time i see this message, with different computers.
I give a link to my message (working good on my forum)...

http://eqfroggy.ath.cx/~nanard/forum/viewtopic.php?p=573#573

fathernitwit
03-05-2006, 05:32 AM
I cant read your french errors, but it looks like your perl install and your glibc install do not get along, they are both defining a system level symbol... its gunna be something with your distro, might check on their forums or search google...

Belfedia
03-06-2006, 12:50 AM
I try to search in this way, but i don't have any problem for 0.6.4 eqemu and lower :) Thanks Fathernitwit.

Belfedia
03-09-2006, 01:26 AM
Ok my gcc lib problems are gone but now i have another strange problem.
i don't find any option on webserver for replace the addon.ini ???

fathernitwit
03-09-2006, 02:51 AM
database -> commands

Belfedia
03-09-2006, 04:47 AM
database -> commands
Ok we need to put all commands at hand, no sql provided ?

fathernitwit
03-09-2006, 12:46 PM
we cannot provide SQL because everybody has different settings for each command. On the other hand, you shouldent need to add any commands which you dont need to change to the list, they all have some default status applied to them. (although youd have to look at the source to figure out what that default is.)

Maybe some day we will provide the defaults on the web page so people can know if they need to edit them.

Belfedia
03-11-2006, 01:41 PM
mhh wiki list is a nice idea, but a default sql file is a good idea also, because people can change statut of command, but if people don't know command, he can't... I try to manage a default Sql files with all command statut 100 for have a default list of command :)