PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to those who help

mattmeck
04-11-2006, 01:08 PM
I want to send a big thanks to those in the community who take the time to help others.

Passing on what you know and learn is what makes open source projects work, the developers cant spend time on here helping, because there busy coding, and some people (like me) dont code we just guard the forums!

As a way to say thanks, I will be giving custom Titles to those I see helping, I know its a small gesture, and most could care less, but its about all we can do here.

Thanks again to those who take the time.

kouhei
04-11-2006, 02:28 PM
I want to send a big thanks to those in the community who take the time to help others.

Passing on what you know and learn is what makes open source projects work, the developers cant spend time on here helping, because there busy coding, and some people (like me) dont code we just guard the forums!

As a way to say thanks, I will be giving custom Titles to those I see helping, I know its a small gesture, and most could care less, but its about all we can do here.

Matts, You need a pat on your back too. I know sometimes when I read some of the threads it makes me laugh,cry, and even want to slap them. But I take that deep breath and try to help out when I can with what knowledge I know.

MysticDeath
04-11-2006, 02:40 PM
Haha, Well I am one of those people who could honestly care less for titles. I still like to help out, however little it is. =P

sdabbs65
04-12-2006, 12:53 AM

It's not us.. it you guys that deserve all the thanks.
There Is No "I" In Team
But there seems to be very little "team" in teamwork
these days.

Richardo
04-17-2006, 11:14 AM
It's not us.. it you guys that deserve all the thanks.
There Is No "I" In Team
But there seems to be very little "team" in teamwork
these days.

People lose interest in projects like this, it is just the way it goes. However this is a good promotion matty <3

Belfedia
05-24-2006, 01:05 PM
Lol matt, i just see my custom title this day hehe :)
Thanks for that, this is more funny ;)