PDA

View Full Version : Some Issues Found (split from "EQBuilder 2.0")

therealjjj77
05-04-2006, 09:45 AM
I would like to say I very much appreciate the time and effort the developers have put into this project. There are a few slight things that I have noticed that I would like to try and fix myself if possible and then release the fixes to the developers to incorporate. However, like most of us here, I am not a programmer but don't mind trying to take on the task. For instance, I am very familiar with the raid mobs on live in end luclin zones and would like to help make adjustments. Just a few of the things I would like to try and fix are listed below but I would need some direction as to where to start:
-Pet Focuses seem to not have any affect
-Pet equipped weapons/gear seem to not give any stats to pet (though procs do work)
-Bard detrimental AE's also hit the bard
-Pacify seems to not work
-How to edit hp of mobs and spawn mobs in zones; Sseru doesn't have any of the praesertums and portals to their floors don't work, and Lord Inquisitor Seru is not invulnerable and has very low hp and his resists are not the same as on live; Vex thal needs a lot of changes to get it somewhat close to live...; All end luclin bosses do not operate like on live (if I know where to go to edit them I will make them as close as I remember and send the changes to a developer)
-Certain high end raid sequences in luclin don't properly work; for instance: Grieg Venificus in Grieg's End, The Burrower Beast in The Deep, Cursed cycle in the basement of SSRA, and probably a few others I haven't checked yet.
-Certain ports and doors don't work in Vex thal, Sseru, grieg's end...

I am not asking the developers to take away any more of their time but just asking someone who might know where I would get started to implement some of these changes.

Thanks

[~RD~ Mod note: This post was originally on the "EQBuilder 2.0" thread but was split to here since it wasn't really relevant to the Builder thread and belonged in this forum as its own thread.]