PDA

View Full Version : Alternate Advancements with Titanium

lich2594
06-03-2006, 08:07 AM
Hello all,

I am new to this so bare with me, lol. I have recently emu'd a EQ server and everything is working fine except one thing - The AA window doesnt show anything. There are no AA's in the window at all to select from. If someone can guide me in the right direction that would be great! Thanks!

(I am using the 0.7.0 Titanium package)

tranquiltwist
06-03-2006, 08:45 AM
as anybody will tell you, you should have searched the forums. .7.0 #$@%ed up the AA's... yet I met somebody on PEQ that said they can use them.. but wouldnt tell me how.

it left me wondering. are they keyboard commands to level AA?

lich2594
06-03-2006, 08:48 AM
ahh i did use the search but the search for this site sux... only posts i could find are for older versions. I dont even have any information in the AA box... just set XP to aa XP and thats it... no tabs or anything

lich2594
06-03-2006, 09:02 AM
and btw its #setaaxp <value>

Tatsumaru
06-03-2006, 09:50 PM
#setaaxp just gives you points though doesnt it? doesn't actually let you spend them I think.

Belfedia
06-03-2006, 10:35 PM
ahh i did use the search but the search for this site sux... only posts i could find are for older versions. I dont even have any information in the AA box... just set XP to aa XP and thats it... no tabs or anything

I just type "Titanium + aa" in the search windows
And the 16 post is : Titanium Client AA Window Issue
http://www.eqemulator.net/forums/showthread.php?t=20347&highlight=titaniumTitanium
But search suxx :p i hope that help you, you have in this post, a devs (fathernitwit) answer.