PDA

View Full Version : Dulak Wharf rats fix

Angelox
07-08-2006, 02:56 AM
I'm trying to fix the Wharf Rats in Dulak - what shows is a human model instead. I checked the dulak_chr.txt file on my client and it all seems to be in order ; rtn,rtn - I checked the rat mob against other working rats (36:Giant Rat) of the same settings in other zones, and they all match. I take the rat models use the rtn.egg file in the client directory, which is for all zones to use?
For what other reasons would this model not work

Belfedia
07-08-2006, 06:53 AM
I'm trying to fix the Wharf Rats in Dulak - what shows is a human model instead. I checked the dulak_chr.txt file on my client and it all seems to be in order ; rtn,rtn - I checked the rat mob against other working rats (36:Giant Rat) of the same settings in other zones, and they all match. I take the rat models use the rtn.egg file in the client directory, which is for all zones to use?
For what other reasons would this model not work

I use Race 415 (new skin rat) and that work fine, because dulak_chr.txt with rtn,rtn is the new rat skin.

Angelox
07-08-2006, 08:18 AM
I use Race 415 (new skin rat) and that work fine, because dulak_chr.txt with rtn,rtn is the new rat skin.

Ah, thank you! it's been driving me crazy for days now - I thought it might be in those "unknowns" listed in the editor.
Also, theres a sharkpit in the "Hungry Shark Bar" in Dulak which spawns a shark/named shark cycle - I noticed the shark in there is a Hammerhead- that's not the shark used in the EQ live game, must be one of those 400 numbers too.