PDA

View Full Version : guild tool bug that crashes zones

d00d
07-11-2006, 06:54 PM
1.)I'm using 7.0-821. When u use the guild tool (ALT+G) to remove a charecter from your guild when hes not on it crashes all the zones.

2.)Also when yer fighting a mob with 2+ players and that mob kills loses agro on a player it crashes the zone. So example u have a mini group fighting and a boss mob kills the last person whos on his hate list then the zone crashes or if the last person on his hate list #zone's itll crash also. It seems to happen in HohonorB and Karnor.

Thristam
07-12-2006, 07:38 AM
Confirmed.

Had 3 players in overthere.

Had 2 just standing wournd with no interaction, had a 3rd run over to one of the cliff golems and get killed. A few moments after he died, the zone crashed.

If you have a mob thats aggro and it kills the last person on the aggro list, the zone crashes.

fathernitwit
07-12-2006, 03:40 PM
ok,

I fixed the guild crash.

I am unable to reproduce the hate list problem though... I get two chars, have them both fight an NPC, and have the one with the lowest hate zone out... and nothing happens... please provide more detailed information about how to reproduce it.

Thristam
07-13-2006, 01:29 AM
sorry FNW, i should have been more precise.

We tried in overthere origionally trying to get the zone to crash by having the first player (a bard) run over to the golems and then run over to the pok book and zone out while we hung out in the zone. This did NOT work.

So we had em come back and actually fight and die to the golem while we just hung out in the background (2 other toons) while the 3rd toon died. That did in fact crash the zone.

Im still trying to reproduce the zone out while aggro error. I do know this happens, cos i have had it happen on numerious occations where i woud be runnng through a zone and hit a zone line, only to have the guys /tell me later that the zone crashed right behind me for what i thought was no reason at all.

d00d
07-13-2006, 09:17 AM
Yes there has to be others in the zone also not on the mobs hate list. Then attack the mob with 1 char and build up some hate then use #zone or die and itll crash zone. It seems to always happen in HoHb also in karnor and Podisease. It may be all zones but those are the ones i noticed. good work on the guild tool fix that was a major bug for alot of people i think having all there zones goin down.