PDA

View Full Version : Recieved opcodes

Culex
07-13-2006, 12:49 AM
Hi,

I'm having some trouble getting myself logged into a Minilogin server with the 0.7.0-813 build and am feverishly trying to find out what I can do to make it work without crashing zone.exe. But anyways, that's beside the point.

While I've been poking around the forums looking for a solution and reading various logs I came to the conclusion that there was alot of info available in the logs, but that there could be more. Specifically the idea was that sometime when you get a free moment from squashing AA bugs and Death bugs, you could perhaps code in a feature that lists which opcodes are recieved in the logs?

I'm thinking of situations like this:

[07.13. - 14:15:29] [WORLD__CLIENT_TRACE] mini: Sending EQApplicationPacket OpCode 0x0106
[07.13. - 14:15:29] [WORLD__CLIENT_TRACE] mini: Sending EQApplicationPacket OpCode 0x0100
[07.13. - 14:15:29] [WORLD__CLIENT_TRACE] mini: Sending EQApplicationPacket OpCode 0x00ff
[07.13. - 14:15:40] [WORLD__CLIENT_TRACE] mini: Recevied EQApplicationPacket
[07.13. - 14:15:42] [WORLD__CLIENT_TRACE] mini: Recevied EQApplicationPacket
[07.13. - 14:15:42] [WORLD__CLIENT_TRACE] mini: Recevied EQApplicationPacket

Here it would be nice to see which opcodes are actually recieved, so that you can more easily troubleshoot, and it would be very nice if the lines like:

[07.13. - 14:15:47] [WORLD__CLIENT_ERR] mini: Received unknown EQApplicationPacket

If those also referenced an opcode, it would be very nice.

To anyone who reads this and aknowledges, thank you, I hope this is taken into consideration.

P.S. If I have completely missed an integral file or list somewhere that tells me what all the opcodes I've sent/recieved are, then please forgive my ignorance and point me in the right direction.

Culex