PDA

View Full Version : How 'bout...

InsaneWallaby
07-25-2006, 03:36 PM
A Wikki page for the spells? I don't think we have one right now...didn't look super close, but didn't see it under the database category...I mean, that'd be pretty easy to add, I'd think...quite useful, too. Right now, we've got summat like 174 slots o' info, or somewhere around there, and most of those have subcategories (I.E., buffs have key values of 0=hp regen, 15=current mana, 19=faction mods, etc, etc). Granted, there are handy spell editors out there, but I'll be damned if they tell you each and every little field in nice perfect detail, merely because people don't have a whole lot of time to go digging all the time.

A quick reference, really, is just what I want. Or a blank wikki page so that I can start setting one up. Just an idea...kill it if ye wish, or point me to the spell wikki page if there already is one.

fathernitwit
07-27-2006, 12:22 PM
the information is avaliable in the code... a wiki page might link to the code on sourceforge's web cvs, and explain what things mean, but duplicating the information is not a good thing to do.

see spdat.h