PDA

View Full Version : The Bug's I've Found So Far

Zengez
07-27-2006, 09:13 AM
Did a search and didn't see these so sorry if they are repeates...

Running 0.7.0-840, using normal PEQ DB, haven't done any mods yet...

Playing a 65 necromancer, legit character rebuilt from live on emu, so not ubr or anything, no wierd gear all DoN bought and whatnot, so no focus issues

Ok, here's what I've noticed;

1) The pet appears to have incredibly small aggro radius... i can tell him to attack all day long but unless they are about half a spell's range from me he won't do anything, nor will he 'remember' i told him to attack and attack once the monster has come within range, like on live

2) I can't exactly tell but it doesn't 'appear' that pet-buffs are working, at the very least i know the haste isn't. Not really a killer, but haste makes a pretty big difference on pet dps so i figured i'd mention it.

3) Pet doesn't seem to use their special abilities, again i could be wrong but i haven't seen my rogue pet backstab at all, haven't tested this further than just the 63 pet however.

4) when i am full mana, occasionally when i cast a pet buff it takes double the mana for some unknown reason, drops my mana pool some 18% which is why i noticed when it happened, can't seem to easily duplicate however.

Next was discovered while playing with a few friends trying to hunt in sebilis, Bard, Shaman, Magician

1) Sebilis frogs at the very least seem crazy resistant to magic. all three of us (bard using mez) were being resisted over 90% of the time, which since we were all in our low 50s seems a little crazy.... i didn't hunt in sebilis often however so i don't know if thats normal... We went to KC and everything seemed to land fine /shrug

2) Bard instruments don't work, i'm sure that's been noticed but just in case figured i'd throw it out there...

3) most all bard songs don't work, among which haste cannot be used as a bard if the bard is already hasted via a spell (except the stack-with-everything haste)

4) my friends reported that rezes would take more xp rather than give it back, again i haven't looked any further into this yet...

Think that sums it up, any others that can confirm these please do... I don't know enough about coding or the structure of the emu to find where these bugs are located, but at least it's a start.