PDA

View Full Version : Need DB checked

Angelox
10-10-2006, 02:35 PM
I just got a PM telling me none of the doors were working in FelwitheA or B on my most recent DB. I checked here, and they all work fine.
I'm wondering if some would could download and verify this as working or not.
I haven't done any work there, my last DB is a back up from new Linux server I made with SQL5. I wonder if I missed anything or made a mistake.

sdabbs65
10-10-2006, 11:51 PM
I just got a PM telling me none of the doors were working in FelwitheA or B on my most recent DB. I checked here, and they all work fine.
I'm wondering if some would could download and verify this as working or not.
I haven't done any work there, my last DB is a back up from new Linux server I made with SQL5. I wonder if I missed anything or made a mistake.

I SQL5 isn't compatable with order database type of SQL4.
I had to change the password feature to get it to work correctly.
because the new version encrypts the passwords differently.also
My local server runs MySQL 5.0.22. Whenever I export tables from it and attempt to import them into my site's database, which runs MySQL 4.0.25, an SQL error results, because the export file generated by MySQL 5 on my local machine contains invalid syntax for MySQL 4

Angelox
10-11-2006, 12:15 AM
I SQL5 isn't compatable with order database type of SQL4.
I had to change the password feature to get it to work correctly.
because the new version encrypts the passwords differently.also
My local server runs MySQL 5.0.22. Whenever I export tables from it and attempt to import them into my site's database, which runs MySQL 4.0.25, an SQL error results, because the export file generated by MySQL 5 on my local machine contains invalid syntax for MySQL 4
I still have my old windows setup with the MySQL 4x, I downloaded/installed there, so far it seems to be working OK.