PDA

View Full Version : inner fire

hobbes
10-19-2006, 07:10 PM
i cannot find the spell information an allakhazam or lucy to support my claim but the inner fire spell in game states an increase in strength. i've played a shaman and beastlord on sony's prod servers and everytime i cast it, it has gave a 5 point str buff. i apologize for no online information to support this issue.

Also, on another bug totally off hand, when in north ro, zoning into oasis of marr, you tend to end up under the world. some mobs in north ro like to go into the underworld. some in shadeweaver's thicket as well. hope this helps

vales
10-19-2006, 11:41 PM
You must not have played the same EQ that I've played then. :p

Inner Fire was infamous for the "ghetto healing" since it was a better mana to HP ratio healer than casting the actual Minor Healing spell. Shamans and especially beastlords didn't get a new healing spell soon enough, so we would spam Inner Fire over and over to heal up. This is how it's always been since the beginning ever since I played from Beta3. Unless they've changed it in the past few years then you must be either thinking of EQII or some other spell. :)

You can check on Lucy's (http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=267&source=Live) if you don't believe me. AFAIK, the spell is working fine.

About the mobs going underground - everyone knows this. It's a Z axis/spawn bug and it's nothing new. It's been discussed to death already.