PDA

View Full Version : Llara The Mysterious

Sakrateri
11-06-2006, 09:23 AM
Llara The Mysterious is an NPC in the Sunset Home zone. She was an actual GM like most of the NPCs created in that zone. She had died in real life and they had givin her something special to say when you talk to her... You need to know what to say though to get her to respond and it is something we all say about someone that has left us..... We miss you

Here is the actual quest as it is found on live.

sub EVENT_SAY {
if($text=~/Hail/i){
quest::say("might you be an [apprentice] or a [guide]?' Llara then grins evilly...");
}
if($text=~/apprentice/i){
quest::say("Welcome to the Guide Program, $name. I am sure you will enjoy your time here. Do not worry about being only an apprentice right now, I'm sure that in time you will be ready for promotion. This is truly the best place to be in the world. Good luck to you, $name!");
}
if($text=~/guide/i){
quest::say("Llara the Mysterious cracks her whip in $name direction and says, 'Well, if you are a guide, then what the heck are you doing here!?! Get to work on the queue, it's not going to be under 20 all day!.");
}
if($text=~/We miss you/i){
quest::say("I miss you, too, $name! But don't worry about me. I am in a good place now, watching over all of you.");}
}