PDA

View Full Version : SkillCaps.sql missing.

sdabbs65
11-21-2006, 01:43 AM
Anyone have this yet ?

rojadruid
11-21-2006, 04:53 AM
don't think so. Searched thru the source and the binnaries its not in those pakages.

rojadruid
11-23-2006, 05:48 AM
Has anyone managed to get this file yet or to reproduce one that works?

sdabbs65
11-23-2006, 06:28 AM
Has anyone managed to get this file yet or to reproduce one that works?

best thing to do is downgrade since it's not released.

KLS
11-23-2006, 06:42 AM
It's been on CVS for a little while.

http://eqemulator.cvs.sourceforge.net/eqemulator/EQEmuCVS/SQL-Files/SkillCaps.sql?view=log

rojadruid
11-23-2006, 07:54 AM
Thank you very much. Never thought to look for a different CVS branch, kept looking under the development one.

Thanks again.

KingMortenson
12-02-2006, 04:10 PM
Ok yes, Skill_Caps sourced

And the most recent build used 12/2 release

Anyway these binarys are working Great for KMRA, however Seems that Melee suddenly don't have Duel Weild, and others don't have double attack...

Is this fixable ? or has there been a fix ? I realize that this new way of setting skills is still beta.

King Mortenson
Raid Addicts

KLS
12-02-2006, 08:06 PM
What race/class combos is this happening to?

My Dark Elf Rogue has DW and DA.
My Human Monk has DW and DA as well.

Or do you mean with npcs? I haven't actually done much looking at the new skill system with npcs.

KingMortenson
12-03-2006, 04:23 AM
Nope , Players

After sourcing in the most recent Skill_Sets.sql

Have not talked to the players yet to see if it's still a problem,

I will report to you here what the issues are when they come up however in detail... Pretty much I think it was just Warriors, Bards who did not have Duel Weild...

SOME OTHER ISSUES:

Casters have their spells interrupted , even when standing still

I have discovered that also some of my custom items (mainly weaponry) is hitting really slow..

Players go LD if they are bound in the same zone that they Die in...

The Under the World Bug seems to not be happening as much with the most recent build, However it has still happened to a few people unsure what causes this , it sends the player to 0 0 0 instead of the designated zone safe coords....

Ghosts still appear (Player Ghosts) when they /q or crash, but not as bad as it's been in the past, cache issue ?

KingMortenson
12-04-2006, 02:28 PM
KLS

Nevermind, Figured it out, Since my servers max level is 87

There were no skills for that level, so it was reset to 0

We just made new ones for the caps for 87 ect

KLS
12-04-2006, 04:59 PM
Aye the levels only go up to 75 I think so if you have higher than usual levels you'll need to add to the caps database or the server will assume the max you can have at those levels will be 0.