PDA

View Full Version : GM Powers not working on my server... Anyone?

ChUzZ
11-21-2006, 09:31 PM
Hi guys,

need to pick someones brain again... I have made my 0.7.0 server added my accounts and set their status to 250 for GM privlages. BUT... when I log into the server and try and excute the "#gm on" command it doesnt reconize it, as if I was logged into a Sony server and typed the same thing basically... now it must be some setting somewhere in the server not allowing GMs does anyone know of this?? or had this issue???

Also the server or client does NOT crash at any stage while trying the GM commands FYI

ChUzZ
11-22-2006, 12:52 AM
Nevermind like 99.9% of the time screwing around looking at all the possible outcomes you work it out yourself. all working... It would seem that it was a result of the chat window defaulting to group chat and therefore wouldnt reconize the gm commands unless it was default to say. Odd but it worked.

ChUzZ
11-25-2006, 06:37 PM
ok more issues with GM powers. it would seem to give access to #itemsearch I have to put people as GM-Admin I went to commands in MySQLcc and put everything up but it would seem that doesnt even make a difference they can still use #kill etc. any advice on where to address this issue?

bufferofnewbies
11-29-2006, 10:27 PM
from command.cpp:

command_add("itemsearch","[search criteria] - Search for an item", 10, command_itemsearch) ||

it seems the account status needed is only 10, not 250. have you tried with setting those accounts to 10 status and searching for items?

Summoning, on the other hand, is a 200 access command.